MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Design and Technology|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- Е. Matseiko. Ventilated facades: "for" or "against"? Construction.ru/Russian online journal (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Fedyakov. A brief analysis of the pros and cons of "wet" and hinged ventilated facades. Facades Russia/online journal facade market. Available on http://fasadrus.ru/kratkii-analiz-plyusov-i-minusov-article_376.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Features of ventilated facades and their installation. GRAND :Facade systems. Available on http://fsgrand.ru/2016/02/15/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Maltseva, A. Elokhov, K. Tkachuk, K. Maltceva, EDP Sciences, 146, 03002 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- STO NOSTROY 2.14.67-2012. Cladding facade system with air gap. Installation works. General requirements to the production and control of works (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verkhovskiy, N.P. Umnyakova. Features of the application of external enclosing structures in cold climatic conditions Budownictwo o Zoptymalizowanym Potensjale Energetycznym, 2 (20), 129-134 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- DIN EN ISO 6946:2007 Building components and building elements -Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance -Calculation method; German version EN ISO 6946:2007 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- SP 50.13330.2012. Set of rules. Thermal performance of the buildings (2012) [Google Scholar]
- SP 230.1325800.2015 Set of rules. Construction enclosing of buildings characteristics of thermal conductive of inclusions (2015) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 57356-2016/EN ISO 6946:2007, Building components and building elements —Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance — Calculation method, IDT (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SP 50.13330.2012. Set of rules. Building climatology (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.