MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- A. Shopov, R. Ganev, Annual of UACEG, 51, 10 (Bulgarian, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shopov, B. Bonev, N. Brayanov, CETRA 2018 book of proceedings “Road and Rail Infrastructure V” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, M. Hadi, D. Gao, L. Zhao, Construction and Building Materials, 79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ponjayuthi, K. Vinodh, IJCRR, 8, 12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, J. Zhang, J. Yang, F. Ye, International Journal of Corrosion, 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shetty, K. Venkataramana, I. Gogoi, B. Praveen, Journal of Civil Engineering Research, 2 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Almusallam, Construction and building materials, 15 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Podskrebko, Strength of materials (Vishaya shkola, Minsk, Russia, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shopov, Proceedings of VSU’2018, 1 (Bulgarian, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.