MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- L. Bosák, Civil and Environmental Engineering: 27th Annual PhD Student Conference on Applied Mathematics, Applied Mechanics, Geodesy and Cartography, Landscaping, Building Technology, Theory and Structures of Buildings, Theory and Structures of Civil Engineering Works, Theory and Environmental Technology of Buildings, Water Resources Engineering, 1, 380-387 (Bratislava: Spektrum STU, Slovakia, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, N. Chouw, K. Jayaraman, Composites Part B Engineering, 56, 296-317 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- STN EN ISO 4892-3: Plastics. Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources. Part 3: Fluorescent UV lamps (ISO 4892-3: 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. N. Azwa, B. F. Yousif, A. C. Manalo, W. Karunasena, Materials and Design (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ecovative. Our Pilot Plant. Ecovativedesign, Available on: https://ecovativedesign.com/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.