MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Architectural Design and Management|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- M. Macieira, P. Mendonça, J. M. Guedes, “Architectural membranes on building's functional refurbishment” in ICBMM 2017; IOP Publishing; IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 264 (2017) 012005 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/264/1/012005, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mendonça, “Living under a second skin - Environmental Impact reduction strategies of solar passive buildings in temperate climates”, University of Minho: Guimarães, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. Aelenei, H. Azevedo Leal, L. Aelenei; “The use of Attached-sunspaces in retrofitting design: the case of residential buildings in Portugal”; Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry (SHC 2013 - Energy Procedia (48) - p.1436-1441), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Hilliaho, “Energy Saving Potential and Interior Temperatures of Glazed Spaces: Evaluation through Measurements and Simulations”, Doctoral dissertation, Tampere University of Technology, Finland (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mattila, “Balcony glazing protects the building structures”. Available from: http://okostyle.spb.ru/content/files/balkony-I.pdf (2002). [Google Scholar]
- H. Gonçalves, M. Oliveira, A. Patricio, P. Cabrito, “Passive Solar Buildings in Portugal - Experiences in the Last 20 Years, Proceedings of PLEA' 98. James & James Science Publishers Ltd: Lisbon, Portugal, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mendonça, “Low-span lightweight membranes in housing - environmental and structural potentialities”, Structures and Architecture. Cruz (Ed.), Taylor & Francis Group, London (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Holscot Fluoroplastics Ltd., “ETFE panels”; available from: http://holscot.com/products/etfe-panels/, accessed on: 18/05/2017 [Google Scholar]
- Cype, “Prices generator software” (in Portuguese). Available from: http://www.geradordeprecos.info/; accessed on 15/06/2017. [Google Scholar]
- Texlon, “Environmental Product Declaration Texlon® system”, EPD-VND-2011111-E, Vector Foiltec - Nowofol - Dyneon, Institut Bauen und Umwelt, www.bau-umwelt.com, October (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Manso, M. Fonseca, J. Espada, “Informação sobre Custos. Fichas de Rendimentos”, Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil: Lisbon (2004). [Google Scholar]
- One Click LCA © copyright Bionova Ltd|Version: 20.12.2017, database version: 7.3, Helsinki: Bionova Ltd (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Mumma “Reducing Embodied Energy of Building”, Home Energy Magazine, January/ February (1995). [Google Scholar]
- J. Knippers, J. Cremers, M. Gabler, J. Lienhard, «Construction Manual for Polymers +Membranes»; Birkhäuser GmbH, Basel (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.