MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Architectural Design and Management|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- Edward Relph, 'Modernity and the Reclamation of Place', Dwelling, seeing, and designing: Toward a phenomenological ecology, 2 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Christian Norberg-Schulz, Existence, Space & Architecture (New York: Praeger, 1971). [Google Scholar]
- Genius Loci: Towards a Phenomenology of Architecture (Rizzoli, 1980). [Google Scholar]
- 'The Concept of Dwelling on the Wayto Figurative Architecture', (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Juhani Pallasmaa, 'An Architecture of the Seven Senses', ARCHITECTURE AND URBANISM-TOKYO- (1994), 27-38. [Google Scholar]
- The Eyes of the Skin: Architecture and the Senses (John Wiley & Sons, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- P Zumthor, M Oberli Turner, and C Schelbert, 'Binet., H., 2006', Thinking architecture. [Google Scholar]
- Bill Hillier, and Kali Tzortzi, 'Space Syntax: The Language of Museum Space', A companion to museum studies (2006), 282-301. [Google Scholar]
- David Seamon, 'The Life of the Place: A Phenomenological Commentary on Bill Hillier's Theory of Space Syntax', NA, 7 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Bill Hillier, 'Between Social Physics and Phenomenology', (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Kerstin Sailer, and Alan Penn, 'The Performance of Space-Exploring Social and Spatial Phenomena of Interaction Patterns in an Organisation', in Proceedings of the Architecture and Phenomenology Conference (Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning, The Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Zhou, and Zheng Lu, 'The Interpretation of Place Phenomenology Based on Space Syntax Theory', in Advanced Materials Research (Trans Tech Publ, 2013), pp. 422-28. [Google Scholar]
- Camillo Sitte, and Charles Thomas Stewart, The Art of Building Cities: City Building According to Its Artistic Fundamentals (Reinhold Publishing Corporation New York, 1945). [Google Scholar]
- James J Gibson, The Ecological Approach to Visual Perception: Classic Edition (Psychology Press, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ziad Aazam, 'The Social Logic of the Mosque: A Study in Building Typology', in 6th International Space Syntax Symposium Proceedings Book, ed (2007), pp. 1-1 [Google Scholar]
- Ela Cil, 'Space Syntax Analysis of the Twentieth Century Transformation of Kula', Journal of the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture of Gazi University, 23 (2008), 283-93. [Google Scholar]
- Kali Tzortzi, 'Museum Building Design and Exhibition Layout', in Proceedings of the 6th International Space Syntax Symposium, Istanbul, Turkey (2007), p. 072. [Google Scholar]
- Jean Wineman, and Anirban Adhya, 'Enhancing Workspace Performance: Predicting the Influence of Spatial and Psychosocial Factors on Job Satisfaction', in Proceedings, 6th International Space Syntax Symposium, İstanbul (2007), pp. 1-15. [Google Scholar]
- Jean D Wineman, and John Peponis, 'Constructing Spatial Meaning: Spatial Affordances in Museum Design', Environment and Behavior, 42 (2010), 86-109. [Google Scholar]
- Ipek Kaynar, 'Visibility, Movement Paths and Preferences in Open Plan Museums: An Observational and Descriptive Study of the Ann Arbor Hands-on Museum', in Proceedings of the 5th International Space Syntax Symposium, Delft, The Netherlands (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Ruth Alison Conroy, 'Spatial Navigation in Immersive Virtual Environments' (Citeseer, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- Alasdair Turner, Maria Doxa, David O'sullivan, and Alan Penn, 'From Isovists to Visibility Graphs: A Methodology for the Analysis of Architectural Space', Environment and Planning B: Planning and design, 28 (2001), 103-21. [Google Scholar]
- Sophia Psarra, Jean Wineman, Ying Xu, and Ipek Kaynar, 'Tracing the Modern: Space, Narrative and Exploration in the Museum of Modern Art, New York', in International Space Syntax Symposium, Istanbul, Turkey (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Gianna Stavroulaki, and John Peponis, 'The Spatial Construction of Seeing at Castelvecchio', in Proceedings of the 4th 8.5 International Space Syntax Symposium (University College London London, 2003), pp. 66.61-66.14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.