MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Architectural Design and Management|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- Y.W. Lim, Dynamic Daylight and Solar Control in Tropical Climate. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 11(10), 1766-1772 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Lim, Indoor Environmental Comfort in Malaysian Urban Housing. American Journal of Environmental Science, 9(5), 431-438 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Green Building Index (GBI), GBI Assessment Criteria (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Standards Malaysia, Malaysian Standard 1525:2014 - Energy efficiency and use of renewable energy for non-residential buildings - Code of practice, 2nd revision (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Lim, H.A. Majid, A.A. Samah, M.H. Ahmad, D.R. Ossen, M.F. Harun, F. Shahsavari, BIM and Genetic Algorithm optimization for sustainable building envelope design. International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning, 13(1), 151-159 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Lim, F. Shahsavari, N. Fazlenawati, D.R. Ossen, M.H. Ahmad, Developing a BIM-based process-driven decision-making framework for sustainable building envelope design in the tropics. Proceedings of Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design, Construction and Operations, 9-11 September, Bristol, UK, 531-542 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Oh, Y. Kim, C. Park, I. Kim, Process-driven BIM-based optimal design using integration of EnergyPlus, Genetic Algorithm, and Pareto Optimality, in Proceedings of Building Simulation, 14-16, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Lim, Building Information Modeling for Indoor Environmental Performance Analysis. American Journal of Environmental Sciences, 11(2), 55-61 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Suermann, R.R.A. Issa, Evaluating industry perceptions of building information modeling (BIM) impact on construction, Electronic Journal of Information Technology in Construction, 14, 574-594 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Aranda-Mena, J. Crawford, A. Chevez, T. Froese, Building information modelling demystified: does it make business sense to adopt BIM?, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 2(3), 419-434 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-S. Jeong, C.M. Eastman, R. Sacks, I. Kaner, Benchmark tests for BIM data exchanges of precast concrete, Automation in Construction, 18(4), 469-484 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kensek, Visual programming for building information modeling: energy and shading analysis case studies, Journal of Green Building, 10(4), 28-43 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Kensek, D.E. Noble, (2014). Building Information Modeling: BIM in Current and Future Practice. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 53 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Asl, A. Stoupine, S. Zarrinmehr, W. Yan, Optimo: A BIM-based Multi-Objective Optimization Tool Utilizing Visual Programming for High Performance, In eCAADe (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Makris, D. Gerber, A. Carlson, D. Noble, Informing Design through Parametric Integrated Structural Simulation. In eCAADe, 1, 69-77 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Acoustamo Released. Retrieved February 17, 2017, from https://andreaarch.wordpress.com/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Konis, A. Gamas, K. Kensek, Passive performance and building form: An optimization framework for early-stage design support, Solar Energy, 125, 161-179 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Harun, A.A Samah, H.A. Majid, Y. Yusoff, Y.W. Lim, Optimization of Green Building Design to Achieve Green Building Index (GBI) Using Genetic Algorithm (GA). In Student Project Conference (ICT-ISPC), 6th ICT International, 6, 3-6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Vachhani, V.K. Dabhi, H.B. Prajapati, Survey of multi objective evolutionary algorithms. In IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies, ICCPCT (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, S. Pratab, S. Agarwal, T. Meyarivan, A Fast and Elitist Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm: NGSA-II. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computing, 6(2), 182-197 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.