MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material and Mechanics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- David M.D. Smith and Neil F. Johnson,Pair Formation within Multi-Agent Populations, lanl.arXiv.org, arXiv:physics/0604142v1, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- David M.D. Smith and Neil F. Johnson, Pair Formation within Multi-Agent Populations, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 363, 1, pp. 151-158, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lars Backstrom, Dan Huttenlocher, Jon Kleinberg and Xiangyang Lan, Group formation in large social networks: membership, growth, and evolution, KDD '06 Proceedings of the 12th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, pp. 44-54, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas Schelling, Dynamic models of segregation, Journal of Mathematical Sociology, 1, pp. 143-186, 1971. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Strogatz, Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos, Perseus Books, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kuznetsov, Elements of Applied Bifurcation Theory, Springer, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, Collective dynamics of ‘small-world’ networks, Nature, 393, pp. 440-442, 1998. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Barabási and R. Albert, Emergence of scaling in random networks, Science, vol. 286, pp. 509-512, 1999. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.