MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Material and Mechanics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Haixue LIN Introduction to the Foreign Standards of Harmonic Current Limits Distribution & Utilization 2008(05):1-8 [Google Scholar]
- Qing MO, Haoliang SUN Basis and Derivation of Harmonic Current Limits in IEC Standards for Power Equipments Power System Technology 2000(04):67-70 [Google Scholar]
- Haixue LIN Introducing Current Limits in US Harmonic Standard IEEE Std. 519 Distribution & Utilization 2012, 29(05):11-14 [Google Scholar]
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)-Part 3-6: Limits--Assessment of emission limits for the connection of distorting installations to MV, HV and EHV power systems (IEC 61000-3-6:2008) [Google Scholar]
- Engineering Recommendation G5/4-1, Planning Levels For Harmonic Voltage Distortion And The Connection Of Non-Linear Equipment To Transmission Systems And Distribution Networks in The United Kingdom, Issue 4 Amendment 1-October 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Standards, Quality of electric energy supply Harmonic in public supply network (GB/T 14549-1993) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Recommended Practice and Requirements for Harmonic Control in Electric Power Systems (IEEE Std 519-2014) [Google Scholar]
- Haixue LIN On Difference Between National Standard and IEC 61000 Standards of EMC in Harmonic Power System Technology 1999(05):64-67 [Google Scholar]
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)-Part 3-2: Limits-Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current ≤ 16 A per phase) (IEC 61000-3-2:2014) [Google Scholar]
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)-Part 3-12: Limits-Limits for harmonic currents produced by equipment connected to public low-voltage systems with input current >16 A and ≤ 75 A per phase (IEC 61000-3-12:2011) [Google Scholar]
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)-Part 3-4: Limits-Limitation of emission of harmonic currents in low-voltage power supply systems for equipment with rated current greater than 16 A (IEC 61000-3-4:1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.