MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- C Rey and J-L Dugelay, "A survey of watermarking algorithms for image authentication.," EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing, pp. 613-621, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- V M Potdar, S Han, and E Chang, "A survey of digital image watermarking," in 3rd IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, Perth,WesternAustralia, 2005, pp. 709-716. [Google Scholar]
- Granty Regina Elwin J, Aditya T S, and Madhu Shankar S, "Survey on Passive Methods of Image Tampering Detection," in Proceedings of the International Conference on Communication and Computational Intelligence, 2010, pp. 431-436. [Google Scholar]
- B Mahdian and S Saic, "A bibliography on blind methods for identifying image forgery," in Signal Processing:Image Communication, 2010, pp. 389-399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Ali Qureshi and M Deriche, "A Review on Copy Move Image Forgery Detection Techniques," in IEEE, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- T T Ng and S F Chang, "Blind Detection of Digital Photomontage using Higher," ColumbiaUniversity, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- T T Ng and S F Chang, "A model for image splicing," in IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Singapore, 2004, pp. 1169-1172. [Google Scholar]
- D Fu, Y Q Shi, and W Su, "Detection of image splicing based on Hilbert-Huang transform and moments of characteristic functions with wavelet decomposition," Lecture Notes in Computer, vol. 4283, pp. 177-187, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y F Hsu and F S Chang, "Detecting image splicing using geometry invariants and camera characteristics consistency," in IEEE ICME, Toronto,Canada, 2006, pp. 549-552. [Google Scholar]
- F Y Hsu and S F Chang, "Image splicing detection using camera response function consistency and automatic segmentation," in IEEE ICME, Beijing, China, 2007, pp. 28-31. [Google Scholar]
- Q Zheng, W Sun, and W Lu, "Digital spliced image forensics based on edge blur measurement," in IEEE International Conference on Information Theory and Information Security, Beijing,China, 2010, pp. 399-402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Sutcu, B Coskun, H T Sencar, and N Memon, "Tamper detection based on regularity of wavelet transform coefficients," in IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, SanAntonio,TX,USA, 2007, pp. 397-400. [Google Scholar]
- Z Lin, J He, X Tang, and C K Tang, "Fast automatic and fine-grained tampered JPEG image detection via DCT coefficient analysis," in PatternRecognition, 2009, pp. 2492-2501. [Google Scholar]
- J Dong, W Wang, T Tan, and YQ Shi, "Run-length and edge statistics based approach for image splicing detection," Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 76-87, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z He, W Sun, W Lu, and H Lu, "Digital image splicing detection based on approximate run length," in Pattern Recognition Letters, 2011, pp. 1591-1597. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W Chen, Y Q Sh, and W Su, "Image splicing detection using 2-D phase congruency and statistical moments of characteristic function," in Imaging Security, Steganography,andWatermarking of Multimedia Contents, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Ng and S F Chang, "A DataSet of Authentic and Spliced Image Blocks," Columbia University, Technical Report 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Y Q Shi, C Chen, and W Chen, "A natural image model approach to splicing detection," in MM & Sec, Dallas,TX,USA, 2007, pp. 51-62. [Google Scholar]
- S. Prasad and B. Ramkumar, "Passive copy-move forgery detection using SIFT, HOG and SURF features," 2016 IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), Bangalore, 2016, pp. 706-710. [Google Scholar]
- Jayadeva, R Khemchandani, and Suresh Chandra, "Twin Support Vector Machines for Pattern Classification," IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PATTERN ANALYSIS AND MACHINE INTELLIGENCE, vol. 29, pp. 905-910, MAY 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amerini, Irene, Lamberto Balian, Roberto Caldelli, Alberto Del Bimbo, and Giuseppe Serra. "A sift-based forensic method for copy-move attack detection and transformation recovery", IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 6, no. 3,pp. 1099-1110, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.