MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Wireless LAN medium access control (MAC) and physical layer (PHY) specifications, IEEE802.11Std.,Aug. 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Paleerat Wongchampa and Monthippa Uthansakul, "Orthogonal Beamforming for Multiuser Wireless Communications", IEEE Antennas&Propagation magazine, 2017, pp. 38-49. [Google Scholar]
- Wookbong Lee et al, "Downlink Vertical Beamforming Designs for Multi-User MISO Systems", IEEE conference 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Jiancun Fan et al, "Vertical beamforming with downtilt optimization in downlink cellular networks", IEEE conference 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Radiocommunication Sector of International Telecommunication Union, "Report M.2135-1: Guidelines for Evaluation of Radio Interface Technologies for IMT-Advanced," ITU-R M Series, October 2009. [Google Scholar]
- ETSI TR 136 931, "LTE; Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA);Radio Frequency (RF) requirements for LTE Pico Node B" 3GPP TR 36.931 version 9.0.0 Release 9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.