MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Metallurgy & Control and Manufacturing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- U. Varshney, "Location management for mobile commerce applications in wireless internet environment", ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, vol. 3, no. 3, pp.236-255, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Partridge, B. Begole, P. Alto and C. H. Road, "Activity-based Advertising:Techniques and Challenges", in Proc of the First Workshop on Pervasive Advertising, May 11, pp. 2-5, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Xu, S. S. Liao and Q. Li, "Combining empirical experimentation and modeling techniques: A design research approach for personalized mobile advertising applications", Decision Support Systems, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 710-724, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Todd, Y. Christine and S. Esther, "From firm-controlled to consumer-contributed:consumer co-production of personal media marketing communication", Journal of Interactive Marketing, vol. 28, no. 2, pp.117-133, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Klohnen and S. Luo, "Interpersonal attraction and personality: What is attractive-self similarity, ideal similarity, complementarity, or attachment security?", Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, vol. 85, no. 4, pp. 709-722, 2003. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Matthew, S. H. Robert and K. Jeffrey, "Is actual similarity necessary for attraction? A meta-analysis of actual and perceived similarity", Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 889-922, 2008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Evanthia, T. Athanasios and T. Giannis, "An integrated e-recruitment system for automated personality mining and applicant ranking", Internet Research, vol. 22, no. 5, pp.551-568, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Lane and C. Manner, "The Impact of Personality Traits on Smartphone Ownership and Use", International Journal of Business and Social Science, vol. 2, no. 17, pp. 22-28, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- S. Butt and J. G. Phillips "Personality and self reported mobile phone use," Computers in Human Behavior, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 346-360, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee. and H. Choo, "Predicting user attitudes toward smartphone ads using support vector machine", International Journal of Mobile Communications, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 226-243, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.