MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Metallurgy & Control and Manufacturing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Baines, T., Bigdeli, A. Z. and Bustinza, O. Servitization: Revisiting the state-of-the-art and research priorities. International Journal of Operations& Production Management, 2017, 37(2), pp 54-567. [Google Scholar]
- F Tao., L. Zhang, Y. K. Liu, Y. Cheng etc. Manufactruing service management in cloud manufacturing: Overview and future research directions, Journal of manufacture science engineering-transaction, 2015,(4), pp:09-12. [Google Scholar]
- Moon C, Lee Y, Jeong C, etc. Integrated process planning and scheduling in a supply chain. Computers&Industrial Engineering, 2008, 54(4), pp. 1048-1061. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng L, Benatallah B, Ngu AH, etc. QoS-aware middleware for Web services compositon. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 2004,30(5), pp. 311-327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dai Y, Yang L, Zhang B. QoS-driven self-healing web service composition based on performance prediction. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 2009, 24(2), pp. 250-261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dotoli, M.P. Fanti. C.Meloni, M.C. Zhou. Design and optimization of integrated Esupply chain for agile and environmentally conscious manufacturing. IEEE Transaction systems manufacturing, 2006, 36(1), pp. 62-75. [Google Scholar]
- S.X. Huang, S. Zeng, Y.S. Fan. Optimal service selection and composition for serviceoriented manufacturing network. International Journal Computer integrate manufacture, 2011, 24(5), pp. 416-430. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.Tao, D. Zhao, Y.F. Hu etc. Resource service composition and its optimal-selection based on particle swarm optimization in manufacturing grid system, IEEE Transactions and information, 2008, 4(4), pp. 315-327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.