MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Metallurgy & Control and Manufacturing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Y. M. Zhang, A. Chamseddine, C. A. Rabbath, B. W. Gordon, C.-Y. Su, S. Rakheja, C. Fulford, J. Apkarian and P. Gosselin, Development of advanced FDD and FTC techniques with application to an unmanned Quadrotor helicopter testbed, J. Franklin Inst. 350(9) (2013) 2396-2422. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lin, K. Z. Y. Ang, F. Wang, B. M. Chen, T. H. Lee, B. Yang, M. Dong, X. Dong, J. Cui, S. K. Phang, B. Wang, D. Luo, K. Peng, G. Cai, S. Zhao, M. Yin and K. Li, Development of an unmanned coaxial rotorcraft for the DARPA UAVForge challenge, Unmanned Syst. 1(2) (2013) 211-245. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Keller, D. Thakur, V. Dobrokhodov, K. Jones, M. Pivtoraiko, J. Gallier, I. Kaminer and V. Kumar, A computationally efficient approach to trajectory management for coordinated aerial surveillance, Unmanned Syst. 1(1) (2013) 59-74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Niedfeldt, B. T. Carroll, J. A. Howard, R. W. Beard, B. S. Morse and S. Pledgie, Enhanced UAS surveillance using a video utility metric, Unmanned Syst. 1(2) (2013) 277-296. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Haddal and J. Gertler, Homeland security: Unmanned aerial vehicles and border surveillance, CRS Report for Congress, Congressional Research Service (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, J. Xu and L. Xie, Cooperative search and exploration in robotic networks, Unmanned Syst. 1(1) (2013) 121-142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Habib and Y. Baudoin, Robot-assisted risky intervention, search, rescue and environmental surveillance, Int. J. Adv. Robot. Syst. 7(1) (2010) 1-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrzypietz, Unmanned aircraft systems for civilian missions, BIGS Policy Paper No. 1 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Beard, T. W. McLain, D. B. Nelson, D. Kingston and D. Johanson, Decentralized cooperative aerial surveillance using fixed-wing miniature UAVs, Proc. IEEE 94(7) (2006) 1306-1324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Casbeer, D. B. Kingston, R. W. Beard and T. W. McLain, Cooperative forest fire surveillance using a team of small unmanned air vehicles, Int. J. Syst. Sci. 37(6) (2006) 351-360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Dieter, Z. Werner, S. Gunter and S. Peter, Monitoring of gas pipelines: A civil UAV application, Aircraft Eng. Aerosp. Technol. 77(5) (2005) 352-360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Erginer and E. Altug, Modeling and PD control of a Quadrotor VTOL vehicle, IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symp. (2007), pp. 894-899. [Google Scholar]
- A. Wahyudie, T. B. Susilo and H. Noura, Robust PID controller for quadrotors, J. Unmanned Syst. Technol. 1(1) (2013) 14-19. [Google Scholar]
- K. Oner, E. Cetinsoy, M. Unel, M. Aksit, I. Kandemir and K. Gulez, Dynamic model and control of a new Quadrotor UAV with tilt-wing mechanism, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Efe, Robust low altitude behavior control of a Quadrotor rotorcraft through sliding modes, Mediterranean Conf. on Control and Automation (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Bouadi, M. Bouchoucha and M. Tadjine, Sliding mode control based on backstepping approach for an UAV type-Quadrotor, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdolhosseini, Y. M. Zhang and C. A. Rabbath, An efficient model predictive control scheme for an unmanned Quadrotor helicopter, J. Int. Robot. Syst. 70(1) (2013) 27-38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Madani, T. and Benallegue, A. (2006) Backstepping Control for a Quadrotor Helicopter. Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Beijing, 9-15 October 2006, 3255-3260. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.