MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnical and Tunnel Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- D. Cazzuffi, J.P. Giroud, A. Scuero, G. Vaschetti. Geosynthetic barriers systems for dams, 9th International Conference on Geosynthetics, Guarujá, Brazil, 1265-1268 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Shu, G.C. Gu. The FEM analysis of the rockfill dam using geomembrane as central barrier[J]. Journal of Hohai University, 16(S1), 79–91 (1988) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Xing, Y.M. Shu, J.F. Hua, Y.H. Li, W.Y. Zhou. Effect of geomembrane and core-wall united impervious system on arch effect of core-wall in high earth-rock dams[J]. JOURNAL OF HOHAI UNIVERSITY (NATURAL SCIENCES), 35(04), 456-459 (2007) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Cen, C.S. Shen, J.W. Tong. Study of on f construction behavior feasibility of composite geomembrane rockfill dam on thick alluvium deposit[J]. ROCK AND SOIL MECHANICS, 30(1), 175-180 (2009) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Tao, D.F. Li, Yanjun. Coupling calculation of stress and seepage characeristic in composite geomembrane core-rock dams[J]. Hydro-Science and Engineering, 4, 374–383 (1995) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Gu, C.S. Shen, J.B. Wu. Reinforcement of Shibianyu asphalt concrete slope-wall rockfill dam with composite geomembrane[J]. ADVANCES IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OF WATER RESOURCES, 24(1),10-14. (2004) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yan, T.K. Tao, L.F. Li. Optimum design of a geomembrane aniseepage layer[J]. Hydro-Science and Engineering, 4, 45–48 (2001) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Wu. Research on Key Problems in Geomembrane Surface Barrier of Rock-fill Dam on Thick Pervious Foundation: Doctoral thesis, Nanjing, Hohai University. (2013) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Goodman, R.L. Taylor, T.L. Brecke. A model for the mechanics of jointed rock. Journal of Soil Mechanics And Foundation Division. ASCE, 94 (3), 637-659 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Wu, Y.M. Shu, L.J. Dai, Z.M. Teng. Mechanical Behavior of Interface between Composite Geomembrane and Permeable Cushion Material, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 184359, 9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Duncan, C.Y. Chan. Nonlinear analysis of stress and strain in soils. Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, 96 (5), 1629-1653 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Wu, Y.M. Shu, L.J. Dai, Z.M. Teng. IMPLEMENTATION AND VERIFICATION OF A GEOSYNTHETIC-SOIL INTERFACE CONSTITUTIVE MODEL IN THE GEOGRID ELEMENT OF FLAC(3D), ACTA GEOTECHNICA SLOVENICA, 12 (01), 26-35 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Clough. Finite element analyses of retaining wall behavior[J]. Journal of Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering, 97(12), 1657-1673 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Xu. Study on stress and deformation properties of high concrete face rock-fill dam: Doctoral thesis. Beijing, China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research. (2005) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Wu, Y.M. Shu. Stress-Stain Response of PVC Geomembrane under Uniaxial Tension Test. Advanced Materials Research, 936, 1582-1586 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.