MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geotechnical and Tunnel Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Kundu, Jagadish, et al. “Deterministic and Probabilistic Stability Analysis of Soil Slope – A Case Study.” Journal of the Geological Society of India 2018: 91(4):418-424. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hayati, Elyas, et al. “Soil water dynamics under different forest vegetation cover: Implications for hillslope stability.” Earth Surface Processes & Landforms 2018:1-2. [Google Scholar]
- Wieder, Wendy L., and S. A. Shoop. “State of the knowledge of vegetation impact on soil strength and trafficability.“ Journal of Terramechanics 2018:78:1-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song, Shuangshuang, et al. “Effects of Root Properties and Branching Characteristics on Soil Reinforcement in the Jinyun Mountain, China.” Current Science 2018:114(6):1250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liang, T., et al. “Scaling of the reinforcement of soil slopes by living plants in a geotechnical centrifuge.” Ecological Engineering 2017:109. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Yunpeng, Y. Wang, and S. Song. “Effects of Root Architecture Characteristics on Soil Reinforcement in Undisturbed Soil.”Current Science 2017:113(10):1993-2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cislaghi, Alessio, E. A. Chiaradia, and G. B. Bischetti. “Including root reinforcement variability in a probabilistic 3D stability model.” Earth Surface Processes & Landforms 2017:(42). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boldrin, D., A. K. Leung, and A. G. Bengough. “Correlating hydrologic reinforcement of vegetated soil with plant traits during establishment of woody perennials.” Plant & Soil 2017: 416(1-2):437-451. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye, Chao, et al. “The effect of Bahiagrass roots on soil erosion resistance of Aquults in subtropical China.”Geomorphology 2017:(285): 82-93. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu ping, Song xiuguang, and Wu denggao. Experimental study of root-solid effect of grass planting and slope protection on highway slope. Geotechnical Mechanics 2008: 29(2):442-444. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou junping et al. Research progress on the effects of vegetation on slope stability. Highway 2013: 33(6):9-15. [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, A. G., and E. Villaescusa. Case Studies of Rock Reinforcement Components and Systems Testing. Rock Mechanics & Rock Engineering 2014:1589-1602. [Google Scholar]
- Yunyan, Z., Jianping, C., Xiaomei, W., Research progress and prospect of the mechanism of soil protection in plant root system [J]. Journal of ecological environment,2012:21(6): 1171-1177. [Google Scholar]
- Han, L., Tingning, Z., Xianfeng, P., et al. Experimental study on the effect of soil and water conservation on highway slopes [J]. Journal of agricultural engineering,2013:29(5):63-70. [Google Scholar]
- Huatan, L., Xiagao, H., Yujiao Z., et al. Research progress on the mechanism of strengthening soil shear strength in plant roots [J]. People’s Yellow River,2014: 36(8):97-100. [Google Scholar]
- Zhixin, S., Jie, S., Hancheng C., et al. Mechanical principles of the reinforcement of the slope of herbs [J]. Civil architecture and environmental engineering, 2010:32(2):30-33. [Google Scholar]
- Zendda, C., Hongbin, X., Chunxiao, Z., et al. Effects of root distribution on shear strength of root soil complex [J]. Journal of central south university of forestry and technology, 2016:36(8):130-135. [Google Scholar]
- Zengning, D., Yujiao, Z., Changyi, L.,et al. Soil displacement and earth pressure characteristics of slopes in a cold and arid region under rainfall simulation[J]. Hydrogeology ＆engineering geology,2018:45(2):117-122 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.