MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnical and Tunnel Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- X. An, D. Zuo, M. Li, W. Pei, etc. “Study on coupling model for three-dimensional seepage and land subsidence of deep foundation pit dewatering.” Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Engineering Technology and Applications, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Aviles, L.E. Perez Rocha, Regional subsidence of Mexico City and its effects on seismic response. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 30, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hou, D. Yu, X. Ai, J. Ye, X. Huang, Research and Application of Dewatering Key Technology of Ultra-large and Deep Foundation Excavation in Tianjin Goldin Finance 117 Project, Construction technology 40, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zeng, etc. Geotechnical investigation report of the Suzhou Zhongnan center buildings. Shanghai Geotechnical Investigations and Design Institute Co.Ltd (SGIDI), Shanghai (in Chinese), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z. LI, J. LI, P. Song, F. Yang. Application of Numerical Modeling to Dewatering Design for Foundation Pit, Ground water, 38, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, C. Che. Design of Deep Excavation Dewatering Under Complex Geological Conditions of Yangtze River Floodplain, Exploration Engineering: Rock & Soil Drilling and Tunneling, 40, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Luo, Y. Zhang, Y. Wu. Finite Element Numerical Simulation of Three Dimensional Seepage Control for Deep Foundation Pit Dewatering. Journal of Hydrodynamics. 20, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Luo, J. Liu, L. Li, C. Qu. Numerical simulation based on the three dimensional full coupling model between deep foundation pit dewatering and land-subsidence(in Chinese), Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. A, 21, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhou, P. A. Vermeer, R. Lou, Y. Tang, S. Jiang. Numerical simulation of deep foundation pit dewatering and optimization of controlling land subsidence, Engineering Geology, 114, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.