MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Materials and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Xie, W., et al. (2007). “Discussion on bursting mechanism of high strength concrete at high temperature.” New Building Materials. [Google Scholar]
- Kalifa, P., et al. (2000). “Spalling and pore pressure in HPC at high temperatures.” Cement & Concrete Research 30(12): 1915-1927. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wong, Y. L., et al. (2006). “Spalling of concrete cover of fiber-reinforced polymer reinforced concrete under thermal loads.” Materials & Structures 39(10): 991-999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng, G. F., et al. (2006). “Explosive spalling and residual mechanical properties of fiber-toughened high-performance concrete subjected to high temperatures.” Cement & Concrete Research 36(4): 723-727. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hertz, K. D. (2003). “Limits of spalling of fire-exposed concrete.” Fire Safety Journal 38(2): 103-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., et al. (2004). “Mechanical properties of high-strength concrete after fire.” Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society 34(6): 1001-1005. [Google Scholar]
- Qian-qian, Y., et al. (2015). “Effect of Moisture Content and Fiber on High-temperature Property of Tunnel Second Lining Concrete.” Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development (English Edition) 9(3): 63-68. [Google Scholar]
- Bian, S. H., et al. (2005). “Effects of Moisture Contents and Fibers on Properties of High Performance Concrete at High Temperatures.” Journal of Building Materials 8(3): 321-327 [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Sheng, X. U., et al. (2010). “Experimental research on influence for water content to the fire-resistant property of tunnel lining concrete.” Journal of Railway Science & Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. and X. U. Zhi-Sheng (2010). “Discussion on effects of moisture contents in RC fire resistant experiments.” Fire Safety Science. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Y. C., et al. (2006).”Effects of reticular polypropylene fiber and PVA fiber on properties of High Performance Concrete at high temperatures.” Ready-Mixed Concrete. [Google Scholar]
- Partie. (1992). Eurocode 2: design of concrete structures. part 1. general rules and rules for buildings (together with united kingdom national application document). [Google Scholar]
- Lie, T. T. (2010). “A procedure to calculate fire resistance of structural members.” Fire & Materials 8(1): 40–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.