MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Materials and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- THOMAS KELLER, YU BAI, TILL VALLEE. Long-Term Performance of a Glass Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Truss Bridge [J]. Joural of Compoites for Construction, 2007, (1): 99-108. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Jinsong, Liu Weiqing, Jiang Tong. Application and Development of Composite Truss in Civil Industry[J]. FRP/CM, 2006, 5:35-39, 54. [Google Scholar]
- IWAO SASAKI, ITARU NISHIZAKI. Load-bearing properties of an FRP bridge after nine years of exposure [C]//. CICE 2010-The 5th International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering, September 27-29, 2010, Beijing, China. [Google Scholar]
- V KOSTOPOULOS, YP MARKOPOULOS, DE VLACHOS, et al. A Heavy Duty Composite Bridge Made of Glass/Polyester Pultruded Box Beams[C]//. RTO AVT specialists’s meeting on “Low Cost Composite Sructures”, May 7-12, 2001, Loen, Norway. [Google Scholar]
- V KOSTOPOULOS, YP MARKOPOULOS, DE VLACHOS, et al. Design and Construction of a Vehicular Bridge Made of Glass/Polyester Pultruded Box Beams[J]. Plastics Rubber and Composites, 2005, 34(4): 201-207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baniya S M. Modeling and Analysis of a Steel Truss Railroad Bridge Traversed by Trains at Various Speeds[J]. Plos Pathogens, 2015, 5(10):10319-10319. [Google Scholar]
- Shibeshi R D, Roth C P. Field measurement and dynamic analysis of a steel truss railway bridge[J]. Journal of the South African Institution of Civil Engineers, 2016, 58(3):28-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dongdong Zhang, Qilin Zhao, Structural Performance of a Hybrid FRP-Aluminum Modular Triangular Truss System Subjected to Various Loading Conditions, The Scientific World Journal,2014,08.28,2014: 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Qilin, Li Fei, Xu Kang.The static loading experimental study on the new composite truss[J].Industrial Construction, 2011 (S1): 84-87. [Google Scholar]
- Qilin Zhao., et al. Research on mechanical properties of a glass fiber reinforced polymer-steel combined truss structure[J]. The Eighth National Academic Conference on FRP application of construction projects. 2013:5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D., et al.Flexural properties of a lightweight hybrid FRP-aluminum modular space truss bridge system[J].Composite Structures.2014,108,600-615. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jie Tao, Feng Li, Qilin Zhao. Influence of off-axis ply orientation on the axial compression behaviour of CFRP tubes[J]. Journal of Reinforced Plastics & Composites, 2016, 0(0) 1–15. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Li. Research on new type of pultruded composite connection and application in the truss [D]. Nanjing: PLA University of Science and Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Dasheng Miao. Joint Technology and Structural Properties of FRP Composite Space Truss Bridge[D]. Nanjing: PLA University of Science and Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- LI Hui-zhi, YANG Jian-zhong, CHENG Zhan-qi, GUO Yan-bo. Unit-Load Method of Elastic-Plastic Process Analysis of Statically Indeterminate Continuous Beam[J].Chinese Quarterly of Mechanics,2015,(04),721-727 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.