MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Materials and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- J. Jiang, Y. Wu, Int. J. Identification of material parameters for Drucker-Prager plasticity model for FRP confined circular concrete columns. Solids. Struct. 49(3-4):445-56. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yu, J. Teng, Y. Wong, S. Dong, Finite element modeling of confined concrete-I: Drucker-Prager type plasticity model. Eng. Struct. 32(3):665-79. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yu, J. Teng, Y. Wong, S. Dong, Finite element modeling of confined concrete-II: Plastic-damage model. Eng. Struct. 32(3):680-91. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hany, E. Hantouche, M. Harajli, Finite element modeling of FRP-confined concrete using modified concrete damaged plasticity. Eng. Struct. 125:1-14. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zeng, Y. Guo, L. Li, W. Chen, Behavior and Three-Dimensional Finite Element Modeling of Circular Concrete Columns Partially Wrapped with FRP Strips. Polymers-Basel.10(3). (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lubliner, J. Oliver, S. Oller, E. Onate, A Plastic-Damage Model for Concrete. Int. J. Solids Struct. 25(3):299-326. (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, G. Fenves, Plastic-damage model for cyclic loading of concrete structures. J. Eng. Mech. 124(8):892-900. (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiang, P. Xiao, B. Li, True-triaxial compressive behaviour of concrete under passive confinement. Constr. Build. Mater. 156:584-98. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, Y. Wu, Effect of corner radius on the performance of CFRP-confined square concrete columns: Test. Eng. Struct. 30(2):493-505. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.