MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Bio-composite Materials and Structures|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Tan T, Rahbar N, Allameh S M, et al. Mechanical properties of functionally graded hierarchical bamboo structures. Acta Biomaterialia, 2011, 7(10): 3796-3803. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amada S, Ichikawa Y, Munekata T, et al. Fiber texture and mechanical graded structure of bamboo. Composites Part B: Engineering, 1997, 28(1-2): 13-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nogata F, Takahashi H. Intelligent functionally graded material: bamboo. Composites Engineering, 1995, 5(7): 743-751. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Habibi M K, Samaei A T, Gheshlaghi B, et al. Asymmetric flexural behavior from bamboo’s functionally graded hierarchical structure: underlying mechanisms. Acta biomaterialia, 2015, 16: 178-186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Q, Li S, Bao X. Study on the influence of bamboo node on mechanical strength of bamboo. Forestry Science, 1992, (03):247-252. [Google Scholar]
- Yu D, Tan H, Ruan Y. A future bamboo-structure residential building prototype in China: Life cycle assessment of energy use and carbon emission. Energy and Buildings, 2011, 43(10): 2638-2646. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Zhang Y. Analysis on ecological architectural material of bamboo. Building Science, 2007, (08):20-26+31. [Google Scholar]
- Van der Lugt P, Van den Dobbelsteen A, Janssen J J A. An environmental, economic and practical assessment of bamboo as a building material for supporting structures. Construction and Building Materials, 2006, 20(9): 648-656. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shao Z, Huang S, Wu F, Zhou L, Clement. A. A Study on the difference of structure and strength between internodes and nodes of Moso bamboo. Bamboo Research Journal, 2008, (02):48-52. [Google Scholar]
- Espiloy Z B. Physico-mechanical properties and anatomical relationships of some Philippine bamboos. International Bamboo Workshop. China. 1985: 257-264. [Google Scholar]
- Oka G M, Triwiyono A, Awaludin A, et al. Effects of node, internode and height position on the mechanical properties of Gigantochloa atroviolacea bamboo. Procedia Engineering, 2014, 95: 31-37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shao Z P, Zhou L, Liu Y M, et al. Differences in structure and strength between internode and node sections of moso bamboo. Journal of Tropical Forest Science, 2010: 133-138. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Zhang R, Liu H, Gao Y. Reverse Modeling and finite element analysis of automobile rear axle housing. Tractor and Agricultural Transport Vehicle, 2015, 42(01):10-12. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Y. The application of Geomagic Studio software in reverse engineering post-processing. Manufacturing Automation, 2009, 9: 135-137. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.