MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Bio-composite Materials and Structures|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- A. Ceccotti, M. Follesa, M. P. Lauriola, et al. Sofie Project–Test Results on the Lateral Resistance of Cross-Laminated Wooden Panels. Proceedings of First European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology(2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dujic, J. Pucelj, R. Zarnic.Testing of Racking Behavior of Massive Wooden Wall Panels. Proceedings of the 37th CIB-W18 Meeting, 37-15-2: 1-10(2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popovski, J. Schneider, M. Schweinsteiger. Lateral load resistance of cross-laminated wood panels. Proceedings of 11th WCTE(2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fragiacomo, B. Dujic, I. Sustersic. Elastic and ductile design of multi-storey crosslam massive wooden buildings under seismic actions, Eng. Struct. 33(11): 3043-3053(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Shen, J. Schneider, S. Tesfamariam, et al. Hysteresis behavior of bracket connection in cross-laminated-timber shear walls, Constr. Build. Mater., 48: 980-991(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schneider. Connections in Cross-Laminated-Timber Shear Walls considering the Behaviour under monotonic and cyclic lateral Loading [D]. Stuttgart; University of Stuttgart(2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gavric, M. Fragiacomo, A. Ceccotti. Cyclic behaviour of typical metal connectors for cross-laminated (CLT) structures. Eur. J. Wood Prod., 73(2): 179-191(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Polastri, I. Giongo, A. Angeli, et al. Mechanical characterization of a pre-fabricated connection system for cross laminated timber structures in seismic regions. Eng. Struct., 167:705-715(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Polastri, A. Angeli. An innovative connection system for CLT structures: Experimental-numerical analysis. Proceedings of the 13st WCTE (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kraler, J. Kögl, R. Maderebner, et al.Sherpa-CLT-Connector for Cross Lamniated Timber(CLT) Elements. Proceedings of the 13st WCTE(2014) [Google Scholar]
- American National Standards Institute. ANSI/APA Standard for Performance-Rated Cross-Laminated Timber.Washington: APA-The Engineered Wood Association(2012) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E2126-11. Standard Test Methods for cyclic(Reversed) Load Test for Shear Resistance of Walls for Buildings(2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Krawinkler, F. Parisi, L. Ibarra, et al. Development of a testing protocol for woodframe structures. CUREE Richmond, CA. (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.