MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Bio-composite Materials and Structures|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Ahmed I, Rahman M H, Seraj S M. Performance of Plain Concrete Runway Pavement[J]. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 1998, 12(3):145-152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karakouzian M. Airfield Pavements: Challenges and New Technologies[C]. Airfield Pavements Specialty Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, September 21-24, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Li VC. Tailoring ECC for special attributes: A review[J]. International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, 2012, 6(3):135-144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li VC. Bendable concrete[J]. Innovation in Construction, 2016, 11-15. [Google Scholar]
- Saafi M. Design and Fabrication of FRP Grids for Aerospace and Civil Engineering Applications[J]. Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 2000, 13(4):144-149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MH/T5004-2010, Speclflcations for Airport Cement Concrete Pavement Design[S], Beijing, China, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ranade R, Li VC, Heard WF, Williams BA. Impact resistance of high strength-high ductility concrete[J]. Cement & Concrete Research. 2017, 98:24-35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu J, Liu X, Zhang C. Experimental study on multi-layer composite pavement system under drop weight impacts (C). Proceedings of the 24th Australian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials, Perth, Australia, December 6-9, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ramakrishna G, Sundararajan T. Impact strength of a few natural fibre reinforced cement mortar slabs: a comparative study[J]. Cement & Concrete Composites, 2005, 27(5):547-553. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J S, Zhang W M, A new equipment and the test method for the impact fatigue test of the concrete, CN201711235189.2, China, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C597-02. Standard test method for pulse velocity through concrete. United States, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.