MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 274, 2019RICON17 - REMINE International Conference Valorization of Mining and other Mineral Wastes into Construction Materials by Alkali-Activation
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mix Design of Alkali Activated Materials (AAM) on the Base of Different Wastes|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- F. Yonar, E. Çokgör Ubay, H. A. Dikbaş, B. Demir, and M. Ergün, "Environmental effects and possible highway applications of electric arc furnace slag in Turkey," Proc. World Congr. New Technol., no. 228, p. 228-1:10, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- I. Z. Yildirim and M. Prezzi, "Chemical, mineralogical, and morphological properties of steel slag," Adv. Civ. Eng., vol. 2011, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- EUROSLAG, EUROFER, and Waste Framework Directive, "Position Paper on the Status of Ferrous Slag," 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. Provis and J. S. J. Van Deventer, Geopolymers - Structure, processing, properties and industrial applications. Woodhed Publishing Limited and CRC Press LLC, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- N. Sedira, J. Castro-Gomes, G. Kastiukas, X. Zhou, and A. Vargas, "A review on mineral waste for chemical-activated binders: mineralogical and chemical characteristics," Min. Sci., vol. 24, pp. 29-58, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Khater, "Influence of electric arc furnace slag on characterisation of the produced geopolymer composites," vol. 67, no. 3, p. 2015, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Khater, "Impact of electric arc furnace slag on geopolymer composites exposed to sulphate solution," vol. 2, pp. 12-26, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, "Waste statistics Main statistical findings -Total waste generation." p. 3, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Castro-Gomes, A. P. Silva, R. P. Cano, J. Durán Suarez, and A. Albuquerque, "Potential for reuse of tungsten mining waste-rock in technical-artistic value added products," J. Clean. Prod., vol. 25, pp. 34-41, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wilson and F. Brian Pyatt, "Bio-availability of tungsten in the vicinity of an abandoned mine in the English Lake District and some potential health implications," Sci. Total Environ., vol. 370, pp. 401-408, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kraus, P. Schramel, K. H. Schaller, P. Zöbelein, A. Weber, and J. Angerer, "Exposure assessment in the hard metal manufacturing industry with special regard to tungsten and its compounds," Occup. Environ. Med., pp. 631-634, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pacheco-Torgal, J. Castro-Gomes, and S. Jalali, "Tungsten mine waste geopolymeric binder: Preliminary hydration products investigations," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 23, pp. 200-209, Jan. 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kastiukas, X. Zhou, and J. Castro-Gomes, "Development and optimisation of phase change material-impregnated lightweight aggregates for geopolymer composites made from aluminosilicate rich mud and milled glass powder," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 110, pp. 201-210, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Criado, W. Aperador, and I. Sobrados, "Microstructural and mechanical properties of alkali activated Colombian raw materials," Materials (Basel)., vol. 9, no. 3, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Buchwald, D. Tatarin, and R. Stephan, "Reaction progress of alkaline-activated metakaolin-ground granulated blast furnace slag blends," J. Mater. Sci., pp. 5609-5617, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ya-min, F. Yong-hao, Y. Duo, G. Yong-fan, and Z. Chen-hui, "Properties and microstructure of alkali-activated slag cement cured at below- And about-normal temperature," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 79, pp. 1-8, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Y. Moon, H. S. Kim, and D. S. Choi, "Relationship between average pore diameter and chloride diffusivity in various concretes," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 725-732, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Cook and K. C. Hover, "Mercury porosimetry of hardened cement pastes," Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 933-943, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Winslow and S. Diamond, "A Mercury Porosimetry Study of the Evolution of Porosity in Portland Cement," ASTM J. Mater., vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 564-585, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Garboczi, "Permeability, diffusivity, and microstructural parameters: a critical review," Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 20, pp. 591-601, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.