MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 274, 2019RICON17 - REMINE International Conference Valorization of Mining and other Mineral Wastes into Construction Materials by Alkali-Activation
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mix Design of Alkali Activated Materials (AAM) on the Base of Different Wastes|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- US Environment Protection Agency, Design and Evaluation of Tailings dams, Technical Report (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Neville, Właściwości betonu. Polski Cement. Kraków (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hardjito, B.V. Rangan, Development and properties of low-calcium fly ash-based geopolymer concrete. Research Report GC 1 Faculty of Engineering Curtin University of Technology, Perth, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Provis, J.S.J. van Deventer, Alcali Activated Materials, State-of-the-Art Report, RILEM TC224-AAM (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, H. Wang, J.L. Provis, A. Reid, Efflorescence: A critical challenge for geopolymer applications? Concrete Institute of Australia’s Biennial National Conference, Australia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- European Standard EN 1992-1-1. Eurocode 2:Design of concrete structures - Part 1: General rules and rules for buildings. Brussels (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.