MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Liu Guangwu, Cai Changjun, Chen Gang, Yang Lingzhi and Xing Zongyi. (2015). Reliability analysis of plug door system based on fault tree and fuzzy inference petri net. Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation (3), 146-149. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Bibo, Qi Wei, Ye Yangdong and Jia Limin. (2016). A tc-cpn-based method for diagnosing the fault of urban railroad car door faults. Journal of the China Railway Society, 38(4),51-58. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jing. (2014). Application of improved fuzzy Petri nets in the fault diagnosis of the door system of urban rail train passenger compartment. (Doctoral dissertation, Beijing Jiaotong University). [Google Scholar]
- Qin Yong, Jia Limin, Fu Yunyu, Su Wei, Gong Ling and Ye Yangdong et al. (2015). Method for locating hidden danger of train door system based on probabilistic petri net. CN105046061A. [Google Scholar]
- Maurya, M. R., Rengaswamy, R. and Venkatasubramanian, V. (2004). Application of signed digraphs-based analysis for fault diagnosis of chemical process flowsheets. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 17(5),501-518. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maurya, M. R., Rengaswamy, R.and Venkatasubramanian, V. (2006). A signed directed graph-based systematic framework for steady-state malfunction diagnosis inside control loops ☆. Chemical Engineering Science, 61(6),1790-1810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bartolozzi, V., Castiglione, L., Picciotto, A. and Galluzzo, M. (2000). Qualitative models of equipment units and their use in automatic hazop analysis. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 70(1),49-57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Zhang Baker and Wu Chongguang. (2007). An improved batch process hazop analysis model. Computer Simulation, 24(2),57-61. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Bibo. (2015). Research on CPS fault diagnosis method based on time-constrained self-controlled Petri net. (Doctoral dissertation, Zhengzhou University). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.