MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Brinckerhoff, P., Group, K., & Texas, A. Transit capacity and quality of service manual Transit Cooperative Highway Research Program (TCRP) Report 165:(2013) Transportation Research Board Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, L., et al., A PH/PH state-dependent queuing model for metro station corridor breadth design. European Journal of Operational Research, 2015. 240(1): p. 109-126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Y., L. Hu, and L. G, Determined method of subway footway breadth based on queuing theory. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 2010. 10: p. 61-67. [Google Scholar]
- Cruz, F.R.B., J. MacGregor Smith, and R.O. Medeiros, An M/G/C/C state-dependent network simulation model. Computers & Operations Research, 2005. 32(4): p. 919-941. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khalid, R., et al., A Discrete Event Simulation Model for Evaluating the Performances of an M/G/C/C State Dependent Queuing System. PLoS ONE, 2013. 8(4): p. e58402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X.-y., et al., Analysis of subway station capacity with the use of queueing theory. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 2014. 38: p. 28-43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Artalejo, Jesus R., and Antonio Gomez-Corral. “Modelling communication systems with phase type service and retrial times.” IEEE Communications Letters 11.12 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Fackrell, Mark. “Modelling healthcare systems with phase-type distributions.” Health care management science 12.1 (2009): 11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Neuts, M.F., Matrix-geometric Solutions in Stochastic Models: An Algorithmic Approach. 1981: Dover Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy, James. “Particle swarm optimization.” Encyclopedia of machine learning. Springer US, 2011. 760-766. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.