MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Zhu Ming-fen. Zhejiang land-lost farmers interests protection present situation investigation and countermeasures[J].Chinese Rural Economy.2003, (3): 65-70 [Google Scholar]
- Song Qing-feng, Zuo Er-zhao.Try to Talk About Social Security Problems of the Farmers[J].Rural Economy.2005, (5): 77-79. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Xin-yong,LAN Deng-jun. Social Security System Construction for the Farmers Who Lost Land[J].China Soft Science.2004, (3) : 15-21. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ji-rui. Research on the Protection of Land-lost Farmers in China[J].Economic Review.2004, (4) : 9-13. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yong. Attaches Great Importance to the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Land-Lost Farmers in the Process of Urbanization[N].Guangming daily.2004, (12) [Google Scholar]
- Wan Chao-lin. Loss of Land-lost Farmers Rights and Interests, and Safeguard[J].Reform of Economic System.2003, (2): 65-68. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ke-qiang, Wang Hong-wei, Zhou lei. Urban Economic Development and Land Policy Research International Academic Dynamic[J]. International Academic Developments.2008, (3): 44-49. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chang-yun. Rural Land and Farmers’ Social Security[J].Comparative Economic & Social Systems, 2002,(01): 50-56. [Google Scholar]
- Sun De-yi.Problems and Countermeasures in the Process of Rural Land Policy Change in China[J]. Knowledge Economy, 2010,(05):87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.