MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Shi Congling, Zhong Maohua, Nong Xingzhong, Shi Jiehong, Feng Guoguan. Modeling and safety strategy of passenger evacuation in a metro station in China. Safety Science. 50(2012)1319-1332. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, Lin, Q. Liang, S. Fang. Challenges and innovative solutions in urban rail transit network operations and management: China’s Guangzhou Metro experience. Urban Rail Transit 2.1(2016):33-45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fridolf, Karl, D. Nilsson, and H. Frantzich. Evacuation of a metro train in an underground rail transportation system: flow rate capacity of train exits, tunnel walking speeds and exit choice. Fire Technology 52.5(2016):1481-1518. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Moodie. The King’s Cross fire: damage assessment and overview of the technical investigation. Fire Safety Journal. 18(1992) 13-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manabu Tsukahara, Yusuke Koshiba, Hideo Ohtani. Effectiveness of downward evacuation in a large-scale subway fire using Fire Dynamics Simulator. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 26(2011) 573-581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du Bao-ling. Statistical analysis of the foreign underground fire cases. Fire Science and Technology. 26(2007)214-217(InChinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zarboutis, Nikos, and N. Marmaras. Searching efficient plans for emergency rescue through simulation: the case of a metro fire. Cognition, Technology & Work 6.2(2004):117-126. [Google Scholar]
- Schmid, Alex P, A. Jongman, and E. Price. The Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research. Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2011:261-262. [Google Scholar]
- Kaye, Dalia Dassa, et al. More Freedom, Less Terror? Liberalization and Political Violence in the Arab World. RAND Corporation, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Database of Worldwide Terrorism Incidents, Retrieved 10 November 2016, available from: http://www.rand.org/nsrd/projects/terrorism-incidents/about/. [Google Scholar]
- Jean-Luc Bruyelle, et al. Improving the resilience of metro vehicle and passengers for an effective emergency response to terrorist attacks. Safety Science 62(2014)37-45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Measures against railroad terrorism, Retrieved 10 November 2016, available from: http://www.tokyometro.jp/safety/prevention/terror/index.html. [Google Scholar]
- Yin, Jie, et al. A review of advances in urban flood risk analysis over China. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment 29.3(2015):1063-1070. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suarez P, Anderson W, Mahal V, Lakshmanan T R, Impacts of flooding and climate change on urban transportation: a systemwide performance assessment of the Boston Metro area, Transportation Research Part D: Transportation and Environment. 10.3(2005)231–244. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gonzva, Michaël, et al. Modeling disruptions causing domino effects in urban guided transport systems faced by flood hazards. Natural Hazards. 86.1(2017):183-201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iida, Hiroomi, et al. Damage to Daikai subway station. Soils & Foundations Jan (2012):283-300 [Google Scholar]
- Iwatate T, Kobayashi Y, Kusu H et al (2000). Investigation and shaking table tests of subway structures of the Hyogoken-Nanbu earthquake. In: The 14th world conference on earthquake engineering, Beijing,China, Paper No.1043 [Google Scholar]
- Hashash, Youssef M. A., et al. Seismic design and analysis of underground structures. Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology 16.4(2001):247-293 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haiyang Zhuang, et al. Seismic responses of a large underground structure in liquefied soils by FEM numerical modelling. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering .13(2015) 3645–3668. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.