MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Rattanasiri, Pareecha. Optimisation of a fleet of autonomous underwater vehicles to minimise energy dissipation[dissertation]. University of Southampton, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zifan, Yu Qiang, Yang Songlin. Analysis of the Resistance Performance for Different Types of AUVs Based on CFD[J]. Chinese Journal of Ship Research, 2014(3):28-37. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yaxing. Study on AUV hydrodynamic optimization and motion performance near free surface[D]. Harbin Engineering University, 2015. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chang Xin. Fluent ship fluid mechanics simulation calculation engineering application foundation[M]. Harbin engineering university press, 2011. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Karim, M.M., Rahman, M.M., Alim, M.A., 2008. Numerical computation of viscous drag for axisymmetric underwater vehicles[J]. Journal Mekanikal 26, 9–21. [Google Scholar]
- Pang Yongjie, Wang yaxing, Yang Zhouyi, Gao Ting, Direct route drag calculation and shape optimization of Myring shape axisymmetric revolution body[J]. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 2014(9):1093-1098. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S, Dianqing L I, Kokkwang P. A comparative study of response surface method and stochastic response surface method for structural reliability analysis[J]. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 2012, 45(1):46-53 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ling. Intelligent optimization algorithm and its application [M]. Tsinghua university press, 2001. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.