MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Liu K, QIN J and Mi B Y 2012 Site selection of LNG terminal Marine Traffic Engineering 7 77-81 [Google Scholar]
- Hao Q L and Dai R 2013 Dalian LNG terminal port site selection based on fuzzy evaluation J. of Dalian Maritime Uni. (Nature Science) 39(3)103-06 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang H Y and Wang W X 2004 Application of principal component analysis in synthetic appraisal for multi-objects decision-making J. of Wuhan Uni. of Tech. (Transportation Science & Engineering) 3 467-70 [Google Scholar]
- Qi M F, Fu Z G, Jing Y et al. 2013 A comprehensive evaluation method of power plant units based on information entropy and principal component analysis Proc. of CSEE 2 58-64+12 [Google Scholar]
- ISBN 1 85609 129 5 Site Selection and Design for LNG Ports and Jetties [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Communications of PRC 2008 Design code of general layout for sea port (Beijing: China Communications Press) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Communications of PRC 2001 Liquefied natural gas terminal design specification (Beijing: China Communication Press) [Google Scholar]
- Taylor D W 2007 The role of consequence modeling in LNG facility siting J. Hazard. Mater. 142 776-85 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li D Y, Meng H J and Shi X M 1995 Following Cloud and Subordinate Cloud Generator J. of Computer Research and Development 06 15-20 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Y L, Gong Z, Wu Z L, et al. 2010 The Application of Normal Cloud Model in Condition Assessment in Power Transformers J. of North China Electric Power Uni. (Natural Science Edition) 5 27-31 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Z B 2012 Study on transformer insulation condition assessment Based on cloud matter element theory Baoding:NorthChina Electric Power Uni. [Google Scholar]
- Li R Q and Su H Y 2012 A synthetic power quality evaluation model based on extension cloud theory Automation of Electric Power Systems 36(1) 66-70 [Google Scholar]
- Hong Q L, Zhang J T, Xie Q, et al. 2017 Transformer’s condition assessment method based on combination of cloud matter Proc. of the 9th Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conf. (Chengdu) pp 659‐66 [Google Scholar]
- Deng X, Li J M, Zeng H J, et al. 2012 Analysis and application of the weight calculation method of analytic hierarchy process Mathematics Practice and Cognition 42(7) 94-100 [Google Scholar]
- Huang C H, Hu S P, Gao D Y, et al. 2013 Risk assessment of navigation safety in bridge water areas J. of Safety and Environment 13(6) 238-42 [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang W Y, Ling D, Zhao J, et al. 2006 Research on weights of agility appraisement indexes J. of Uni. of Electronic Science and Tech. of China 35(6) 985-88 [Google Scholar]
- Liu G H, Song C X and Liu H 2007 Software implementation of cloud generators Application Research of Computers 24(1) 46-48 [Google Scholar]
- Lv H J, Wang Y, Li D Y, et al. 2003 Application of reverse cloud in qualitative evaluation Chinese J. of Computers 26(8) 1009-14 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.