MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Dubey A. C., Naga Venkata Rakesh N., V. Anantha Subramanian and Jagadeesh Kumar V. 2017. Wi-Fi Enabled Autonomous Ship Model Tests for Ship Motion Dynamics and Seakeeping Assessment. IIRE Journal of Maritime Research and Development (IJMRD). [Google Scholar]
- Bhattacharyya R. 1978. Dynamic of marine vehicles. John Wiley & Sons, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Dallinga R.P. 1993. Hydromechanic Aspects of the Design of Fin Stabilisers. RINA Spring Meetings 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Whicker L.F. and Fehlner L.F. 1958. Free stream characteristics of a family of low aspect ratio control surfaces for application to ship design. Technical Report 933, David Taylor Model Basin (DTMB). [Google Scholar]
- Anderson J D. 2006. Fundamentals of Aerodynamics. McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Kawazoe T, Nishikido S, Wada Y. 1994. Effect of fin area and control methods on reduction of roll motion with fin stabilizers. Bulletin of M.E.S.J. (Marine Engineers Society in Japan). 22 (1). pp. 25-32. [Google Scholar]
- Perez T. and Blanke M. 2011. Ship roll damping control. Annual reviews in Control, 36(1),129-147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sungkyun Lee, Key-Pyo Rhee & Jin-Woo Choi. 2011. Design of the roll stabilization controller, using fin stabilizers and pod propellers. Applied Ocean Research. pp. 229-339. [Google Scholar]
- Lloyd A.R.J.M. 1975. Roll stabiliser fins: A design procedure. Trans. RINA, 117. [Google Scholar]
- Ogata K. 1990. Modern Control Engineering. Prentice-Hall, New Jersey. [Google Scholar]
- Fossen T.I. 1994. Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.