MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Guillermo Arango. Domain analysis methods. In Software Reusability, W. Schafer and R.Prieto-Diaz, editors, Ellis Horwood Publishers, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- D. Batory, “Concepts for a Database System Synthesizer”, Proc. ACM Principles of Database Systems, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- D. Batory and S. O’Malley, “The Design and Implementation of Hierarchical Software Systems with Reusable Components”, ACM Trans. Software Engineering and Methodology, October 1992. [Google Scholar]
- D. Batory and J. Barnett, “DaTE: The Genesis DBMS Software Layout Editor”, in Conceptual Modeling, Databases, and CASE: An Integrated View of Information Systems Development, P. Loucopoulos and R. Zicari, editors, Wiley, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- D. Batory and S. Shafer, “A Domain Model for Avionics Software”, IBM Owego T.R. ADAGE-UT-93-03, May 1993. [Google Scholar]
- D. Batory, V. Singhal, M. Sirkin, and J. Thomas, “Scalable Software Libraries”, Proceedings of ACM SIGSOFT 1993. [Google Scholar]
- D. Batory, J. Thomas, and M. Sirkin, “Reengineering a Complex Application Using a Scalable Data Structure Compiler”, Proceedings of ACM SIGSOFT 1994. [Google Scholar]
- D. Batory and B. Geraci, “Validating Component Compositions in Software System Generators”, Dept. Computer Sciences, University of Texas at Austin, TR-95-03. [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Britton, R.A. Parker, and D.L. Parnas, “A Procedure for Designing Abstract Interfaces for Device Interface Modules”, Proceedings of ICSE 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Lou Coglianese, et al., “An Avionics DomainSpecific Software Architecture,” ARPA PI Conference, 1992. Also in CrossTalk, October 1992, and IBM Owego T.R. ADAGE-IBM-92-07, April 1992. [Google Scholar]
- L. Coglianese and R. Szymanski, “DSSAADAGE: An Environment for Architecturebased Avionics Development”, Proceedings of AGARD 1993. Also, IBM Owego T.R. ADAGE-IBM-93-04, May 1993. [Google Scholar]
- D. Garlan, R. Allen, and J. Ockerbloom, “Architectural Mismatch or Why it’s Hard to Build Systems out of Existing Parts”, International Conference on Software Engineering, Seattle, Washington, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- J. Goguen, “Reusing and Interconnecting Software Components”, IEEE Computer, February 1986. [Google Scholar]
- B. Curtis, H. Krasner, and N. Iscoe, “A Field Study of the Software Design Process for Large Systems”, Communications of the ACM, November 1988.. [Google Scholar]
- J V Muruga lal Jeyan and Akhila Rupesh, “Design, fabrication & Systematic approach for Predicting aircraft fuel quantity at various maneuvering”, International Journal Of advanced scientific and technical research, Vol.No. 4, Issue 4, PP: 325-238, July 30, 2014, ISSN 2249-9954. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.