MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Lv J, Zhang H W, Yang D S. Multiscale method for mechanical analysis of heterogeneous materials with polygonal microstructures[J]. Mechanics of Materials, 2013, 56(1): 38-52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leon L, Mishnaevsky Jr, Siegfried Schmauder. Continuum mesomechanical finite element modeling in materials development: A state-of-the-art review. Appl Mech Rev, 2001, 54(1): 49~68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bishop J E. Simulating the pervasive fracture of materials and structures using randomly close packed Voronoi tessellations[J]. Computational Mechanics, 2009, 44(4): 455-471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Biabanaki S O R, Khoei A R, Wriggers P. Polygonal finite element methods for contact-impact problems on non-conformal meshes[J]. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2014, 269(2): 198-221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H W, Wang H, Wang J B. Parametric variational principle based elastic-plastic analysis of materials with polygonal and Voronoi cell finite element methods[J]. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 2007, 43(3): 206-217. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dahmen W, Dikshit H P, Ojha A. On Wachsperss quadrilateral patches[J]. Computer Aided Geometric Design, 2000, 17:879-890. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.