MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Zhou Y 2011 Research on the application of ship outfitting technology and pallet management in shipbuilding (Harbin: Harbin Engineering University) [Google Scholar]
- Henn S and Schmid V 2013 Metaheuristics for pallet batching and sequencing in manual pallet picking systems Comput. Ind. Eng. 66 338-51 [Google Scholar]
- Menéndez B, Bustillo M, Pardo E G and Duarte A 2017 General variable neighborhood search for the pallet batching and sequencing problem Eur. J. Oper. Res. 263 82-93 [Google Scholar]
- Hsu C M, Chen K Y and Chen M C 2005 Batching pallets in warehouses by minimizing travel distance with genetic algorithms Comput. Ind. 56 169-78 [Google Scholar]
- Tsai C Y, Liou J and Huang T M 2008 Using a multiple-ga method to solve the batch picking problem: considering travel distance and pallet due time Int. J. Prod. Res. 46 6533-55 [Google Scholar]
- Hall R 1993 Distance approximations for routing manual pickers in a warehouse IIE. Trans. 25 76-87 [Google Scholar]
- He Y, Xu S, Zhu K, Liu T and Li Y 2008 A genetic-neural method of optimizing cutoff grade and grade of crude ore Expert. Syst. Appl. 36 7617-23 [Google Scholar]
- Baker J E 1985 Adaptive selection methods for genetic algorithms. Proc. First International Conference on Genetic Algorithms and Their Applications pp 867-72 [Google Scholar]
- Ting C K, Su C H and Lee C N 2010 Multi-parent extension of partially mapped crossover for combinatorial optimization problems Pergamon Press, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Scholz A, Schubert D and Wäscher G 2017 Order picking with multiple pickers and due dates –simultaneous solution of order batching, batch assignment and sequencing, and picker routing problems Eur. J. Oper. Res. 263 461-78 [Google Scholar]
- Elsayed E A, Lee M K, Kim S and Scherer E 1993 Sequencing and batching procedures for minimizing earliness and tardiness penalty of order retrievals Int. J. Prod. Res. 31 727-38 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.