MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Pendry J B, Schurig D and Smith D R 2006 Controlling electromagnetic fields Science 312 1780-82 [Google Scholar]
- Zigoneanu L, Popa B I and Cummer S A 2014 Three-dimensional broadband omnidirectional acoustic ground cloak Nature Materials 13(4) 352-55 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brûlé S, Javelaud E H, Enoch S and Guenneau S 2014 Experiments on seismic metamaterials: molding surface waves Phys. Rev. Lett. 112(13) 133901 [Google Scholar]
- Porter R 2011 26th Int. Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies (Athens) vol 36 pp 1-4 [Google Scholar]
- Porter R and Newman J N 2014 Cloaking of a vertical cylinder in waves using variable bathymetry J. Fluid Mech. 750 124-43 [Google Scholar]
- Farhat M, Enoch S, Guenneau S and Movchan A B 2008 Broadband cylindrical acoustic cloak for linear surface waves in a fluid Phys. Rev. Lett. 101(13) 134501 [Google Scholar]
- Newman J N 2013 28th Int. Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies (Marseille) pp 157–60 [Google Scholar]
- Newman J N 2014 Cloaking a circular cylinder in water waves Eur. J. Mech. B/Fluids 47(5) 145-50 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iida T, Kashiwagi M and He G H 2014 Numerical confirmation of Cloaking phenomenon on array of floating bodies and reduction of wave drift force Int. J. Offshore Polar Eng. 24(4) 241–46 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z G, He G H, Kashiwagi M and Wang Z K 2018 A quasi-cloaking phenomenon to reduce the wave drift force on an array of adjacent floating bodies Appl. Ocean Res. 71 1-10 [Google Scholar]
- Iida T, Kashiwagi M and Miki M 2016 Wave pattern in cloaking phenomenon around a body surrounded by multiple vertical circular cylinders Int. J. Offshore Polar Eng. 2015(1) 635-41 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.