MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Jiang L, Ding B and Zang X 2009 Workstation-oriented production logistics distribution optimization Comput. Integr. Manuf. 154 700-5. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng R, Gen M and Tozawa T 1995 Vehicle routing problem with fuzzy due-time using genetic algorithms J. Jpn. Soc. Fuzz. 7 1050-61 [Google Scholar]
- Duhamel C, Potvin J and Rousseau J 1997 A tabu search heuristic for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls and time windows INFORMS 31 49-59 [Google Scholar]
- Baños R, Ortega J, Gil C, Fernández A and Toro F 2013 A simulated annealing-based parallel multi-objective approach to vehicle routing problems with time windows Expert. Syst. Appl. 40 1696-707 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Huang G and Jia Y 2011 Vehicle routing problem in material distribution under condition of much fuzzy information J. Mech. Eng. 47 124-31 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Z, Mei F and Ge M 2015 Path optimization method of workshop logistics based on fuzzy soft time windows Comput. Integr. Manuf. 21 2760-67 [Google Scholar]
- Scholz A, Schubert D and Wäscher G 2017 Order picking with multiple pickers and due dates –simultaneous solution of order batching, batch assignment and sequencing, and picker routing problems Eur. J. Oper. Res. 263 461-78 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holland J H 1975 Adaptation in natural and artificial systems Q. Rev. Biol. 6 126–37 [Google Scholar]
- Ahmadi M R 2018 Cutoff grade optimization in open pit mines using genetic algorithm Resour. Policy. 55 184-91 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pan C H, Shih P H and Wu M H 2015 Order batching in a pick-and-pass warehousing system with group genetic algorithm Omega-Int. J. Manage. S. 57 238-48 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henn S and Schmid V 2013 Metaheuristics for order batching and sequencing in manual order picking systems Comput. Ind. Eng. 66 338-51 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Menéndez B, Bustillo M, Pardo E G and Duarte A 2017 General variable neighborhood search for the order batching and sequencing problem Eur. J. Oper. Res. 263 82-93 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elsayed E A, Lee M K, Kim S and Scherer E 1993 Sequencing and batching procedures for minimizing earliness and tardiness penalty of order retrievals Int. J. Prod. Res. 31 727-38 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.