MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Kolodziejczyk M, Smierciew K, Gagan J and Butrymowicz D 2016 Numerical Modelling of Heat and Mass Transfer in Vegetables Cold Storage Procedia Eng. 157 279–84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parpas D, Amaris C, Sun J, Tsamos K M and Tassou S A 2017 Numerical study of air temperature distribution and refrigeration systems coupling for chilled food processing facilities Energy Procedia 123 156–63 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laguerre O, Duret S, Hoang H M, Guillier L and Flick D 2015 Simplified heat transfer modeling in a cold room filled with food products J. Food Eng. 149 78–86 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Defraeye T, Lambrecht R, Delele M A, Tsige A A, Opara U L, Cronjé P, Verboven P and Nicolai B 2014 Forced-convective cooling of citrus fruit: cooling conditions and energy consumption in relation to package design J. Food Eng. 121 118–127 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Defraeye T, Verboven P and Nicolai B 2013 CFD modelling of flow and scalar exchange of spherical food products: Turbulence and boundary-layer modelling J. Food Eng. 114 495–504 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trujillo F J and Pham Q T 2006 A computational fluid dynamic model of the heat and moisture transfer during beef chilling Int. J. Refrig. 29 998–1009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun D-W and Hu Z 2002 CFD predicting the effects of various parameters on core temperature and weight loss profiles of cooked meat during vacuum cooling Comput. Electron. Agric. 34 111–27 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Z and Sun D-W 2000 CFD simulation of heat and moisture transfer for predicting cooling rate and weight loss of cooked ham during air-blast chilling process J. Food Eng. 46 189–97 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pham Q T, Trujillo F J and McPhail N 2009 Finite element model for beef chilling using CFD-generated heat transfer coefficients Int. J. Refrig. 32 102–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mirade P-S, Kondjoyan A and Daudin J-D 2002 Three-dimensional CFD calculations for designing large food chillers Comput. Electron. Agric. 34 67–88 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nahor H B, Hoang M L, Verboven P, Baelmans M and Nicolaï B M 2005 CFD model of the airflow, heat and mass transfer in cool stores Int. J. Refrig. 28 368–80 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lovatt S J, Pham Q T, Cleland A C and Loeffen M P F 1993 A new method of predicting the time-variability of product heat load during food cooling — Part 1: Theoretical considerations J. Food Eng. 18 13–36 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lovatt S J, Pham Q T, Loeffen M P F and Cleland A C 1993 A new method of predicting the time-variability of product heat load during food cooling — Part 2: Experimental testing J. Food Eng. 18 37–62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.