MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Fan, W., & Qiao, P. (2010). “Vibration-based damage identification methods: a review and comparative study”, Structural Health Monitoring, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 83-111. [Google Scholar]
- Farrar, C. R., and Worden, K. (2007). “An introduction to structural health monitoring”, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A Mathematical Physical & Engineering Sciences, Vol. 365, No. 1851, pp. 1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Salawu, O. S. (1997). “Detection of structural damage through changes in frequency: a review”, Engineering structures, Vol. 19, No. 9, pp. 718-723. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fox, R. L., & Kapoor, M. P. (1969). Rates of change of eigenvalues and eigenvectors. Aiaa Journal, 6(12),2426-2429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cawley, P., & Adams, R. D. (1979). “The location of defects in structures from measurements of natural frequencies”, The Journal of Strain Analysis for Engineering Design, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 49-57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.