MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- D. Huang, H. Zhou, and L. Lin, “Energy Procedia Biodiesel: an Alternative to Conventional Fuel,” 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. Demirbas, “Progress and recent trends in biodiesel fuels,” Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 14–34, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Tesfa, R. Mishra, F. Gu, and N. Powles, “Prediction models for density and viscosity of biodiesel and their effects on fuel supply system in CI engines,” Renew. Energy, vol. 35, no. 12, pp. 2752–2760, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Siraj and H. M. Dharmadhikari, “Performance and Emission Characteristics of Diesel Engine Fuelled with Biodiesel and its Blends: A Review,” vol. 2, no. 10, pp. 3235–3243, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Dharmadhikari, P. R. Kumar, and S. S. Rao, “PERFORMANCE AND EMISSIONS OF C. I. ENGINE USING BLENDS OF BIODIESEL AND DIESEL AT DIFFERENT INJECTION PRESSURES,” pp. 1–6, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Moser, “Biodiesel production, properties, and feedstocks,” pp. 229–266, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Agarwal, “Biofuels (alcohols and biodiesel) applications as fuels for internal combustion engines,” vol. 33, pp. 233–271, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Agarwal and K. Rajamanoharan, “Experimental investigations of performance and emissions of Karanja oil and its blends in a single cylinder agricultural diesel engine,” vol. 86, pp. 106–112, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Bobade and V. B. Khyade, “Detail study on the Properties of Pongamia Pinnata (Karanja) for the Production of Biofuel,” vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 16–20, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kesari and L. Rangan, “Development of Pongamia pinnata as an alternative biofuel crop — current status and scope of plantations in India,” J. Crop Sci. Biotechnol., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 127–137, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lin, Z. Cunshan, S. Vittayapadung, S. Xiangqian, and D. Mingdong, “Opportunities and challenges for biodiesel fuel,” Appl. Energy, vol. 88, no. 4, pp. 1020–1031, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Alptekin and M. Canakci, “Determination of the density and the viscosities of biodiesel-diesel fuel blends,” Renew. Energy, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 2623–2630, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sivaramakrishnan and P. Ravikumar, “PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION OF KARANJA BIODIESEL ENGINE,” vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 506–516, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. Sivaramakrishnan and P. Ravikumar, “DETERMINATION OF CETANE NUMBER OF BIODIESEL AND IT ’ S INFLUENCE ON PHYSICAL PROPERTIES,” vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 205–211, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- P. V Rao, “Effect of properties of Karanja methyl ester on combustion and NOx emissions of a diesel engine,” J. Pet. Technol. Altern. Fuels, vol. 2, no. May, pp. 63–75, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.