MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Chen, Xiao Long, et al. “Evidential KNN-Based Condition Monitoring and Early Warning Method with Applications in Power Plant.” Neurocomputing (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Widodo, Achmad, and B. S. Yang. “Support vector machine in machine condition monitoring and fault diagnosis.” Mechanical Systems & Signal Processing 21.6(2008):2560-2574. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haykin, Simon. Neural Networks: A Comprehensive Foundation (3rd Edition). Macmillan, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Wilson Q., M. F. Golnaraghi, and F. Ismail. “Prognosis of machine health condition using neuro-fuzzy systems.” Mechanical Systems & Signal Processing 18.4(2004):813-831. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sang, Wook Choi, et al. “Adaptive Multivariate Statistical Process Control for Monitoring Time-Varying Processes.” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 45.9(2006):687-706. [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez, Alex, and A. Laio. “Clustering by fast search and find of density peaks.” Science 344.6191(2014):1492. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Denoeux, T. “A k-nearest neighbor classification rule based on Dempster-Shafer theory.” Systems Man & Cybernetics IEEE Transactions on 25.5(2008):804-813. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du, Mingjing, S. Ding, and H. Jia. “Study on density peaks clustering based on knearest neighbors and principal component analysis.” Knowledge-Based Systems 99(2016):135-145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keller, J. M., M. R. Gray, and J. A. Givens. “A fuzzy K-nearest neighbor algorithm.” IEEE Transactions on Systems Man & Cybernetics SMC-15.4(2012):580-585. [Google Scholar]
- RONALD R. YAGER. “DECISION MAKING UNDER DEMPSTER-SHAFER UNCERTAINTIES.” International Journals of General Systems 20.3(2008):233-245. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chew. “Rotary air preheaters on power-station boilers.” (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Skiepko, T. “Experimental results concerning seal clearances in some rotary heat exchangers.” Heat Recovery Systems & Chp 8.6(1988):577-581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shah, R. K., and T. Skiepko. “Influence of leakage distribution on the thermal performance of a rotary regenerator.” Applied Thermal Engineering 19.7(1999):685-705. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jestin, Louis, W. Fuls, and M. Pronobis. “A numerical study of air preheater leakage.” Energy 92(2015):87-99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cai, Mingkun, et al. “A study on the direct leakage of rotary air preheater with multiple seals.” Applied Thermal Engineering 59.1-2(2013):576-586. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vinh, Nguyen Xuan, J. Epps, and J. Bailey. “Information theoretic measures for clusterings comparison: is a correction for chance necessary?.” International Conference on Machine Learning ACM, 2009:1073-1080. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.