MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Oko, E., Wang, M. and Joel, A.S. Current status and future development of solventbased carbon capture. Int. J. Coal Sci. Technol. (2017) 4(1),5–14 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao, A. B., Rubin, E.S. and Berkenpas, M., 2004. An integrated modelling framework for carbon management technologies, Volume 1 – Technical documentation: Aminebased CO2 capture and storage systems for fossil fuel power plant. Available at: https://www.cmu.edu/epp/iecm/documentation/tech_04.pdf [Accessed March, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- Jou, F.-Y., Mather, A. E., Otto, F. D. The solubility of CO2 in a 30 mass percent monoethanolamine solution. Can. J. Chem. Eng. 73 (1995), 140-147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wagner, M., Harbou, I. Kim, J., Ermatchkova, I., Maurer, G. and Hasse, H. Solubility of carbon dioxide in aqueous solutions of monoethanolamine in the low and high gas loading regions. J. Chem. Eng. Data 58 (2013), 883−895. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J. I., Otto, F. D. and Mather, A. E. Equilibrium between carbon dioxide and aqueous monoethanolamine solutions. J. Appl. Chem. Biotechnol. 26 (1976), 541-549. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oko, E., Ramshaw, C. and Wang, M. Study of absorber intercooling in solvent-based CO2 capture based on rotating packed bed technology. Energy Procedia 142 (2017) 3511–3516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chambers, H.H. and Wall, R.G. Some factors affecting the design of centrifugal gas absorbers. Trans. Instn Chem. Engrs. 32 (1954), 96-107. [Google Scholar]
- Joel, A. S., Wang, M., Ramshaw, C., Oko, E. Process analysis of intensified absorber for post-combustion CO2 capture through modelling and simulation. Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 21 (2014), 91–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jassim, M.S., Rochelle, G., Eimer, D., Ramshaw, C. (2007). Carbon dioxide absorption and desorption in aqueous monoethanolamine solutions in a rotating packed bed. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 46(9), 2823–2833. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thiels, M., Wong, D. S. H., Yu, C.-H., Kang, J.-L., Jang, S. S., Tan, C.-S. (2016). Modelling and design of carbon dioxide absorption in rotating packed bed and packed column. In 11th IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems, including Biosystems. Trondheim, Norway. [Google Scholar]
- Mason, J. W. and Dodge, B. F. Equilibrium absorption of carbon dioxide by solutions of the ethanolamines. Trans. Amer. Inst. Chem. Eng. 32 (1936), 27-48. [Google Scholar]
- Atadan, E. M. (1954). Absorption of carbon dioxide by aqueous monoethanolamine solutions, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN. [Google Scholar]
- Aronu, U.E., Gondal, S., Hessen, E.T., Haug-Warberg, T., Hartono, A., Hoff, K.A. and Svendsen, H.F., 2011. Solubility of CO2 in 15, 30, 45 and 60 mass% MEA from 40 to 120 1C and model representation using the extended UNIQUAC framework. Chemical Engineering Science, 66, pp.6393–6406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo, W., Yang, Q., Conway, W., Puxty, G., Feron, P., Chen, J. Evaluation and modelling of vapour−liquid equilibrium and CO2 absorption enthalpies of aqueous designer diamines for post combustion capture processes. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2017, 51, 7169−7177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.