MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Tan, Wen, et al. “Tuning of PID controllers for boiler-turbine units.” ISA transactions 43.4 (2004): 571-583. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J., et al. “Robust H∞ tracking control of boiler–turbine systems.” ISA transactions 49.3 (2010): 369-375. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Pang-Chia, and Jeff S. Shamma. “Gain-scheduled ℓ1-optimal control for boilerturbine dynamics with actuator saturation.” Journal of process control 14.3 (2004): 263-277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Li, et al. “DEB-oriented modelling and control of coal-fired power plant.” IFAC Proceedings Volumes 47.3 (2014): 413-418. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, Jingqing. “From PID to active disturbance rejection control.” IEEE transactions on Industrial Electronics 56.3 (2009): 900-906. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Shihua, et al. “Generalized extended state observer based control for systems with mismatched uncertainties.” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 59.12 (2012): 4792-4802. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garduno-Ramirez, Raul, and Kwang Y. Lee. “Multiobjective optimal power plant operation through coordinate control with pressure set point scheduling.” IEEE Transactions on energy conversion 16.2 (2001): 115-122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Xiao, et al. “Hierarchical optimization of boiler–turbine unit using fuzzy stable model predictive control.” Control Engineering Practice 30 (2014): 112-123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Ji-Zhen, et al. “A dynamic model used for controller design of a coal fired oncethrough boiler-turbine unit.” Energy 93 (2015): 2069-2078. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.