MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Asphalt Concrete Materials|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- You, Z., Mills-Beale, J., Foley, J.M., Roy, S., Odegard, G.M., Dai Q., and Goh, S.W. (2011). Nanoclay-modified Asphalt Materials: Preparation and Characterization. Construction and Building Materials 25, 1072–1078. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao, H., You, Z., Li, L., Shi, X., Goh, S.W., Mills-Beale, J., and Wingard, D. (2012). Performance of Asphalt Binder Blended with Non-modified and Polymer-modified Nanoclay. Construction and Building Materials 35, 159–170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H., Su. M., Zhao, S., Zhang, Y., and Zhang, Z. (2016). High and Low Temperature Properties of Nano-particles/Polymer Modified Asphalt. Construction and Building Materials, 114, 323–332 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, M.E., Zamhari, K.A., Hainin, M.H., Oluwasola, E.A., Hassan, N.A., and Yusoff, N.I.M. (2016). Engineering Properties of Asphalt Binders Containing Nanoclay and Chemical Warm-mix Asphalt Additives. Construction and Building Materials, 112, 232–240 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Melo, J.V.S.D., and Triches, G. (2017). Evaluation of Properties and Fatigue Life Estimation of Asphalt Mixture Modified by Organophilic Nanoclay. Const. & Build. Mat., 140, 364–373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- You, X., Burnham, N.A., Mallick, R.B., and Tao, M. (2013). A Systematic AFM-based Method to Measure Adhesion Differences between Micron-sized Domains in Asphalt Binders. Fuel, 113, 443–447 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jahromi, S.G., and Khodaii, A. (2009). Effects of Nanoclay on Rheological Properties of Bitumen Binder. Construction and Building Materials 23, 2894–2904. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghile, D.B. (2005). Effects of Nanoclay Modification on Rheology of Bitumen and on Performance of Asphalt Mixtures. MS Thesis, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Masson, J.F., Leblond, V., and Margeson, J. (2006). Bitumen Morphologies by Phase-Detection Atomic Force Microscopy. Journal of Microscopy, 221(1), 17–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dourado, E.R., Simao, R.A., and Leite, L.F.M. (2011). Mechanical Properties of Asphalt Binders Evaluated by Atomic Force Microscopy. Journal of Microscopy, 245(2), 119–128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weigel S. and Stephan D. (2017). Relationships between the chemistry and the physical properties of bitumen. Road Materials and Pavement Design. https://doi.org/10.1080/14680629.2017.1338189 [Google Scholar]
- Alam, S., and Z. Hossain. (2017). Changes in Fractional Compositions of PPA and SBS Modified Asphalt Binders. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, No. 152, 386–393. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alam, S., Hossain, Z. and Baumgardner, G., (2018). Linking Chemical Compositions and Rheological Properties of Asphalt Binders. Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Orange, G., D. Dupuis, J. V. Martin, F. Farcas, and B. Marcant. (2004). Chemical Modification of Bitumen through Polyphosphoric Acid: Properties-Micro-Structure Relationship. The 3rd Eurasphalt and Eurobitume Congress, 1, May 2004, Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- Paliukaite, M.V. (2014). Evaluation of bitumen fractional composition depending on the crude oil type and production technology. Environmental Engineering. Proceedings of the International Conference on Environmental Engineering. ICEE. 9, p. 1. Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Department of Construction Economics and Property. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.