MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- ASCE (2016). Failure to Act: Closing the Infrastructure Investment Gap for America’s Economic Future. Prepared by Economic Development Research Group Inc, 2016 https://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016-FTA-Report-Close-the-Gap.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Moreu, F. and Lafave, J.M. (2012). Current Research Topics: Railroad Bridges and Structural Engineering. NSEL Report Series, Report No. NSEL-032, October 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Ozdagli, A., Liu, B. and Moreu, F. (2018). Measuring Total Transverse Reference-Free Displacements for Condition Assessment of Timber Railroad Bridges: Experimental Validation. [Google Scholar]
- Karbhari, V.M. and Ansari, F. (Eds.). (2009). Structural health monitoring of civil infrastructure systems. Elsevier. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Farrar, C.R. and Worden, K. (2007). An introduction to structural health monitoring. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 365(1851), 303–315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Byers, W.G. and Otter, D. (2006). Reducing the Stress State of Railway Bridges with Research: Researchers at TTCI Stay on Top of Railway Bridge Research to Ensure Safety, Cost Effectiveness and Maximum Life Cycle of Materials. Railway Track and Structures: RT & S, 1953, Chicago: Simmons Boardman Pub. Corp., February. [Google Scholar]
- De Marchi, L., Ceruti, A., Marzani, A., and Liverani, A. (2013). Augmented reality to support on-field post-impact maintenance operations on thin structures. Journal of Sensors. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Y., Luo, H., and Yang, Y. (2017). Implementation of augmented reality for segment displacement inspection during tunneling construction. Automation in Construction, 82, 112–121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rice, J. A. and Spencer, Jr., B. (2009). “Flexible Smart Sensor Framework for Autonomous Full-scale Structural Health Monitoring.” NSEL Report Series, Report No. NSEL-018, August 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.