MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Trejo, D. and Pillai, R.G. (2003). Accelerated Chloride Threshold Testing: Part I-ASTM A 615 and A 706 Reinforcement. Materials Journal 100, 519–527. [Google Scholar]
- Trejo, D. and Pillai, R.G. (2004). Accelerated chloride threshold testing Part II: Corrosion-resistant reinforcement. Materials Journal 101, 57–64. [Google Scholar]
- Berke, N.S. (2016). Enhanced performance zinc coating for steel in concrete. [Google Scholar]
- Kahl, S. (2007). Corrosion Resistant Alloy Steel (MMFX) Reinforcing Bar in Bridge Decks. [Google Scholar]
- Soliman, M. and Frangopol, D.M. (2014). Life-cycle cost evaluation of conventional and corrosion-resistant steel for bridges. Journal of Bridge Engineering 20, 06014005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yunovich, M., Thompson, N., Virmani, Y.P., others, (2003). Life cycle cost analysis for reinforced concrete bridge decks, in: CORROSION2003. NACE International. [Google Scholar]
- Eamon, C.D., Jensen, E.A., Grace, N.F., and Shi, X. (2012). Life-cycle cost analysis of alternative reinforcement materials for bridge superstructures considering cost and maintenance uncertainties. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 24, 373–380. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., and Weyers, R.E. (1998). Modeling the time-to-corrosion cracking in chloride contaminated reinforced concrete structures. Materials Journal 95, 675–680. [Google Scholar]
- Angst, U., Elsener, B., Larsen, C.K., and Vennesland, Ã. (2009). Critical chloride content in reinforced concrete A review. Cement and Concrete Research 39, 1122–1138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Crank, J. (1979). The mathematics of diffusion. Oxford university press. [Google Scholar]
- El Maaddawy, T., and Soudki, K. (2007). A model for prediction of time from corrosion initiation to corrosion cracking. Cement and concrete composites 29, 168–175. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Molina, F.J., Alonso, C., and Andrade, C. (1993). Cover cracking as a function of rebar corrosion: part 2—numerical model. Materials and structures, 26(9), 532–548. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CAS, (2004). Design of concrete structures, Mississauga, Ont.: Canadian Standards Association. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Y. (2001). Estimation of traffic delays and vehicle queues at freeway work zones, in: 80th Annual Meeting Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- Stein, S.M., Young, G.K., Trent, R.E., and Pearson, D.R. (1999). Prioritizing scour vulnerable bridges using risk. Journal of Infrastructure Systems 5, 95–101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Y., Frangopol, D.M., and Saydam, D. (2013). Time-variant sustainability assessment of seismically vulnerable bridges subjected to multiple hazards. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics 42, 1451–1467. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Y., Frangopol, D.M., and Saydam, D. (2014). Sustainability of Highway Bridge Networks Under Seismic Hazard. Journal of Earthquake Engineering 18, 41–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zemajtis, J. (1998). Modeling the time to corrosion initiation for concretes with mineral admixtures and/or corrosion inhibitors in chloride-laden environments (Doctoral dissertation, Virginia Tech). [Google Scholar]
- Darwin, D., Browning, J., O’Reilly, M., and Xing, L. (2007). Critical chloride corrosion threshold for galvanized reinforcing bars. University of Kansas Center for Research, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Nikoo, M., Sadowski, Å., and Nikoo, M. (2017). Prediction of the Corrosion Current Density in Reinforced Concrete Using a Self-Organizing Feature Map. Coatings 7, 160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gallivan, F., Ang-Olson, J., Papson, A., and Venner, M. (2010). Greenhouse gas mitigation measures for transportation construction, maintenance, and operations activities. [Google Scholar]
- Kendall, A., Keoleian, G.A., and Helfand, G.E. (2008). Integrated life-cycle assessment and life-cycle cost analysis model for concrete bridge deck applications. Journal of Infrastructure Systems 14, 214–222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.