MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Engineering and Planning|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Studies ITB, State of Logistics Indonesia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. SteadieSeifi, N.P. Dellaert, N.T.V. Woensel, dan R.Raofi, Multimodal Freight Transportation Planning: A Literature Review, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 233, pp 1 - 15 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Indonesian Government Regulation No. 26 of 2012 [Google Scholar]
- L. Perkasa, Study of Short Sea Shipping Activities in Northern Java Island, Thesis, Post Graduate School Programmes Bandung Institute of Technology (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wicaksono, The Planning of Ro-Ro Ship Routes on the North Java Island Corridor, Thesis, Post Graduate School Programmes Bandung Institute of Technology (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Wong, P.T.W. Lee, W.Y. Szeto, dan G.H. Lai, A multimodal Network Design Problem for Domestic Container Transportation with Short Sea Shipping, The 12th World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR), Lisbon, Portugal (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Daduna, K. Hunke, Prause, Analysis of Short Sea Shipping-Based Logistics Corridors in the Baltic Sea Region, Journal of Shipping and Ocean Engineering 2, pp. 304-319 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Han, L. Guolong, dan Y. Bin, A Linear Programming Model For Short Sea Shipping And Multimodal Inland Transportation In Myanmar, Report and Opinion, 3(1) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- APEC Transportation Working Group and Inha University, Short Sea Shipping Studi: A Report on Successful SSS Models That Can Improve Ports Efficiency and Security while Reducing Congestion, Fuel Cost, and Pollution. Asia-Pasific Economic Cooperation (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Russ, J. Castro, T. Yamada, H. Yasukawa, Optimising The Design of Multimodal Freight Transport Network in Indonesia, Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol. 6, pp. 2894-2907 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamada, R.B. Frazila, J. Castro, dan E. Taniguchi, Designing Multimodal Freight Transport Networks: A heuristic Approach and Applications, Transportation Science Journal, Vol. 43, pp 129-143 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.