MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structural Engineering and Materials|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- B. Westenenk, J.C. De la Llera, J.J. Besa, R. Jünemann, J. Moehle, C. Lüders, J.A. Inaudi, K.J. Elwood, S.J. Hwang, Response of Reinforced Concrete Buildings in Concepción during the Maule Earthquake, Earthq. Spectra, 28, S1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Wallace, L.M. Massone, P. Bonelli, J. Dragovich, R. Lagos, C. Lüders, J. Moehle, Damage and Implications for Seismic Design of RC Structural Wall Buildings, Earthqu. Spectra, 28, S1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sritharan, K. Beyer, R.S. Henry, Y.H. Chai, M. Kowalsky, D. Bull, Understanding Poor Seismic Performance of Concrete Walls and Design Implications, Earthq. Spectra, 30, 1 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Markeset G, Hillerborg A, Softening of Concrete Compression - Localization and Size Effects, Cement and Concrete Research, 25(4) (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Takahashi, K. Yoshida, T. Ichinose, Y. Sanada, K. Matsumoto, H. Fukuyama, H. Suwada, Flexural Drift Capacity of Reinforced Concrete Wall with Limited Confinement, ACI Struct. J., 110, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Taleb, S. Kono, M. Tani, M. Sakashita, Effects of End Regions Confinement on Seismic Performance of RC Cantilever Walls, 10th U. S. Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Alaska (2014) [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institute, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-14) and Commentary (ACI318R-14), Farmington Hills, Michigan (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Parra, J.P. Moehle, Lateral Buckling in Reinforced Concrete Walls, 10th U. S. Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Anchorage, Alaska (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Rodriguez, J.C. Botero, J. Villa, Cyclic stress-strain behaviour of reinforcing steel including effect of buckling, J. Struct. Eng-ASCE, 125, 6 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sakino, Y. Sun, Stress-Strain Curve of Concrete Confined by Rectilinear Hoops, J. Struct. Constr. Eng. (Transactions of AIJ), 461, (1994) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Dhakal, K. Maekawa, Modeling for Postyield Buckling of Reinforcement, J. Struct. Eng-ASCE, 128, 9 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Dhakal, K. Maekawa, Reinforcement Stability and Fracture of Cover Concrete in Reinforced Concrete Members, J. Struct. Eng-ASCE, 128, 10 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.