MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2019IIW 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Welding and Smart Fabrication Technologies
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Additive Smart Manufacturing|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Yong Zhe L, Yunfei S, Qinglin H, Guanjung Z,Imre H., “Enhanced beads overlapping model for wired arec additive manufacturing of multi-layered bead metallic parts”, Journals of Material Processing Tech. pp, 838-484, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gomez O A, Corona GA, Deschaux-Beaume F, Mezrag B, Rouquette S., “Effect of parameters on the quality of allumunium alloy AL55Si deposits in wire arc additive manufacturing using a cold metal transfer process”, Science and Technology of Welding and Joinning, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hussein N, Segal J, McCartney D.G, Pashby IR., “Microstructure formation in waspalloy multilayer builds following direct metal deposition with laser and wire”, Materials Science and Engineering A 497, pp. 260-269, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gieorgij G, Walery K, Irena M., “Peculiarities of simulation of the additive process of forming 3D products from steel 09G2S”, Article September, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.W Williams, Martina F. Addison A.C, Ding J, Pardal G, Colegrove P., “Wire+Arc Additive Manufacturing”, Materials Science and Technology, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jun Xiong, Rong Li, Hui Chen., “Heat propagation of circular thin-walled parts fabricated in additive manufacturing using gas metal arc welding”, Journal of Material Processing Technology, Volume 251. pp, 12-19, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hoye NP, Appel EC, Cuiuri D, Li H., “Characterisation of metal decomposition during additive manufacturing of Ti-6Al-4v by arc wire methods”, Defense material technology centre, University of Wollongong, Australia, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Donghong D, Dominic C, Huijun L, Stephen D, Natha L., “Bead modelling and implementation of adaptive MAT path in wire arc additive manufacturing”, Journal of Material Processing Technology, Volume 251, pp. 34-40, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Fillipo M, Giuseppe V, Antonio S, Gianni C. Finite element modelling of wired-arc additive manufacturing process. Procedia CIRP, Volume 55, pp. 109-114, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Montevecchi F, Grossi N, Takagi H, Scrippa A, Sasahara H., “Campatelli G. Cutting forces analysus in additive manufactured AISI H13 alloy”, Procedia CIRP, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Filippo M, Niccolo G, Giuseppe v, Antonio S, Gianni Campatelli., “Finite Element mesh coarsening for effective distortion prediction in Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing. Additive Manufacturing 18”, pp. 145-155, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lidam Robert Ngendang, et al., “Simulation study on multi-pass WELDING distortion of combined joint types using thermo-elastic-plastic FEM”, The Journal of Engineering Research, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Denlinger Erik R, Michaleris P., “Effect of stress relaxation on distortion in additive manufacturing process modelling”, Additive Manufacturing 12, pp. 51-59, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paul AC, Jack D, Fillomeno M, Jianglong G, Philip P, Jan H., “Application of bulk deformation methods for microstructural and material property improvement and residual stress and distortion control in additively manufactured components”, Scripta Materialia, Volume 135, pp. 111-118, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianglong G, Xiaoshu W, Jing B, Jialuo D, Stewart W, Yuchun Z, Khun L., “Deformation microstructures and strengthening mechanisms for the wire arc additively manufactured Al-Mg4.5mn alloy with inter-layer rolling”, Material Science and Engineering: A, Volume 712, pp. 292-301, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jun X, Yanjiang L, Rong L, Ziqiu Y.,” Influences of process parameters on surface rougness on multi-layer single-pass thin-walled pars in GMAWbased additive manufacturing.”, Journals of Materials Processing Technology, Volume 252, pp.128-136, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yi S, Chen xi L, Zesheng Y, Huijun L, Yongchan L., “Formation mechanism and control methods of acicular ferrit in HSLA steel: A review”, Journals of Materials Science and Technology, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Liangyun L, Xiangwei K, Chunlin Q, Dewen Z., “Influence of microtstructural aspects on impact toughness of multi-pass submerged arc welded HSLA steel joints”, Materials and Design. Volume 90, pp. 488-498, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Houman Ali P, Anna P, Reza Ghomaschi, Mark R., “Investigating the effects of welding process on residual stresses, microstructure and mechancal properties in HSLA steel welds”, Journal of Manufacturing Processeses. Volume 28, pp. 70-81, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manurung, Y.H.P., “Database of Common Material Properties”, (to be published), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldak, A. Chakravarti, M. Bibby., “A new finite element model for welding heat sources”, Metal rans. B 15, pp. 299-305, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.