MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2019IIW 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Welding and Smart Fabrication Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Welding Design, Automation, and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- YAMANE, et. al., “Estimation of welding voltage using neural network in GMA Welding”. P. 27s-31s. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yoshiro, et. al. “Design of neural network based FRIT PID controller and its application”. 11th IFAC international workshop on adaptation and learning in control and signal processing. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Weman, K,. “MIG welding guide”. Boca Raton. CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Scotti, et. al., “A scientific application oriented classification for metal transfer modes in GMA Welding”. Journal of materials processing technology. 6, 1406-1413. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naso D & Turchiano B., “A fuzzy logic based optical sensor for online weld defect detection”. IEEE transaction on industrial informatics, 1. 259-273. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wand, J.F., “Feature extraction in welding penetration monitoring with arc sound signals”. Journal of engineering manufacture, 225. 1683-1691. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.-Q. Zeng et al,. “Adaptive population extremal optimization-based PID neural network for multivariable nonlinear control system”. Swarm and evolutionary computation. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Siriparapu et. al,. Development of low-cost plotter for educational; purposes using Arduino”. IOP Conf. Series. Material science and engineering. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. ahmadzadeh, et. al., “Prediction of residual stresses in gas arc welding by back-propagation neural network”. NDT&E International 52, 136-143. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.S WI et. al,. “A neural network for weld penetration control in gas tungsten arc welding”. ACTA Metal. Sin. (Engl. Lett). Vol. 19. No. 1 pp27-33. (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Taghavifar & A. Mardani,. “Application of artificial neural network for prediction of traction performance parameters”. Journal of the Saudi society of agriculture sciences, 13, 35-43. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luiz, I et. al,. “Low cost surface Electromyography signal amplifier based on Arduino microcontroller”. International journal of electrical. Robotic, electronic, and communication, 8. 310-314. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.A Patel & K.N. Jha,. “Neural network model for the prediction of safe work behavior in construction projects”. J. Constr. Eng. Manage. 141.04014966. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.