MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2019IIW 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Welding and Smart Fabrication Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Corrosion and Failure Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- EPRI, “State-of-the-Art Weld Repair Technology for Rotating Components. Volume 1: Weld Repair of Steam Turbine Discs and Rotors”, Final Report TR-107021-V1, June (1997). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. LaFave, “Submerged Arc Weld Restoration of Steam Turbine Rotors Using Specialized Welding Techniques”, Proceedings of 20th turbo machinery symposium, Dallas, TX, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- K. Fuentes, K. Oberle, “Laboratory Study of a Steam Turbine Rotor Weld Repair”, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 111, pp. 666-671, Oct. 01, (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Jonas, L. Machemer, “Steam Turbine Corrosion and Deposit Problems and Solutions”, Proceedings of the thirty-seventh turbomachinery symposium, pp 211228, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- G. Horseman, “Latest Developments in Steam Turbines”, 9th International Charles Parsons Turbine and Generator Conference, Loughborough, UK, Sept.15-17, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gowreesan, K Grebinnyk, “Stress Corrosion Cracking in Steam Turbine Two Case Studies”, Proceedings of the Turbomachinery Technical Conference & Exposition, ASME TURBO EXPO 2017, Charlotte, USA, June 26-30, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Verhoeven, Steel Metallurgy for the Non-Metallurgist, ASM International, Metals Park, Ohio, USA, pp 131-134, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.